armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
For the update you're referring to (0.09), he first hit the 100% on created scenes and rendered scenes on 12/13 (check here). The update was published on 12/28 (for 30$ patrons) that's 2 weeks + 1 day.
For 0.095, he first hit the 100% on created scenes and rendered scenes on 03/27 (check here). The update was published on 4/4 (for 30$ patrons) that's 1 week + 1 day.
So I guess Alley_Cat's assessment is closer to reality than yours...
You are missing the fact that art edited and programming/translation in both cases are not at 0%.
So you all are wrong:)
The dev is working on art edited and programming/translation before he finish created and renderd scenes,so we can only make a guess how much time it takes.
Also we shouldn't forget that he must finish also the Patreon friendly version of the game.
This update will have many landladies and tenants:)

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Thread Updated: 2020-04-05

If I remember correctly then the previous update was from December so about every 4 months there will be an update (?)
Of course, keep in mind that different routes and more options, maybe slow down game production in the future but this is just my quess.

Adrian, Side jobs, Bennet, stories of family characters etc.
But I am hopeful about this August update.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Thread Updated: 2020-04-05

If I remember correctly then the previous update was from December so about every 4 months there will be an update (?)
Of course, keep in mind that different routes and more options, maybe slow down game production in the future but this is just my quess.

Adrian, Side jobs, Bennet, stories of family characters etc.
But I am hopeful about this August update.
We are at the rate of 3 updates per year maximum now.
For one day and a half of in-game story.

By the time it ends, if he's still publishing, he'll have to re-do most of the renders since it'll look like a very dated game.

HmadHzz99

May 22, 2020
dude i forgot this game i thought it was abandoned or somthing long long time ago 1 year or 2 now all what i see is just better render and left it cuz people complaining about too many updates with no sex scene let me tell you something this game and the witcher 4 my grandchildren will play it and probably there will be no sex scenes

Reactions: Elemo

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
The creators took 2-3 months. Gamers played only 20 minutes. After that they waited again. Continuously looping
You mean one route?

We are at the rate of 3 updates per year maximum now.
For one day and a half of in-game story.

By the time it ends, if he's still publishing, he'll have to re-do most of the renders since it'll look like a very dated game.
Yes I understand your frustration but what can we do?
Everything stops supporting and the game becomes abandoned?

Again, if some don’t like the L&P schedule, stop supporting. In fact, I still support... Yet.
I just like the game so much and want to see what happens to sophia in the future but ofc this is just my opinion.

Reactions: David9sk

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
You mean one route?

Yes I understand your frustration but what can we do?
Everything stops supporting and the game becomes abandoned?

Again, if some don’t like the L&P schedule, stop supporting. In fact, I still support... Yet.
I just like the game so much and want to see what happens to sophia in the future but ofc this is just my opinion.
I'm fine with it, there's no frustration. I just think there could be a better way to organize this game's updates while at the same time paying LP the money he deserves. Ultimately it's up to him. There has been noticeable differences in quality in the past two years regarding his work (anyone playing the full game now will notice it), hopefully he'll also get better in terms of execution speed and community management. Right now I don't see a reason to support this project monthly.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Here's another teaser of the same event to kill some time while you're waiting for the Alyssa teaser.
This yoga event is the next one with over 300 renders, after all. That's why the 5% jumps are a little bit more extended.
So, without the Alyssa and the evening events, we already got around 800 renders! And how much effort I put in every single one of them, I think I don't need to tell you.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

Here's another teaser of the same event to kill some time while you're waiting for the Alyssa teaser.
This yoga event is the next one with over 300 renders, after all. That's why the 5% jumps are a little bit more extended.
So, without the Alyssa and the evening events, we already got around 800 renders! And how much effort I put in every single one of them, I think I don't need to tell you.
So, Patrica is master Yoga :D

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

So Patricia is the the instructor? What happened to all those that had reliable information it was male? Bennett, Clark, etc.

Does this mean it could be at her mansion? And that we can actually see inside this time?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Dr.Fapalot Thanks for posting

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
man he really needs to reduce his renders for the relatively tame scenes. More than two months already and no signs of the update releasing any time soon. I forgot about this game completely for a while in between

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes