Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Alyssa asked Sophia if staying naked bother her. Zac's used to it. :D
I'm sure that Alyssa has a girlfriend. 100%. The only way to get close to Sophia.
I couldn't say for sure without going through the script if it is a male or female

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I couldn't say for sure without going through the script if it is a male or female
Right, not 100% only 98% :D. Vicky has a boyfriend, Nat has one. It's too much. Agree, Alyssa was a straight woman but something has changed. Right now Alyssa has to be bi.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It explicitly doesn't say. In fact, when Sophia asks Alyssa about a new boyfriend in her apartment:
s "Oh, you mean you have a new boyfriend?"
show day17_Tanning_Salon 85
al "Um... yeah, let's call it that *ha-ha*!"

It also doesn't help that it appears Alyssa may have originally been Vicky, at least back around 0.03. Where it says she has a boyfriend that plays basketball, but also that they meet at the gym and Sophia can squeeze Alyssa's butt

Reactions: wynlard and Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It explicitly doesn't say. In fact, when Sophia asks Alyssa about a new boyfriend in her apartment:
s "Oh, you mean you have a new boyfriend?"
show day17_Tanning_Salon 85
al "Um... yeah, let's call it that *ha-ha*!"

It also doesn't help that it appears Alyssa may have originally been Vicky, at least back around 0.03. Where it says she has a boyfriend that plays basketball, but also that they meet at the gym and Sophia can squeeze Alyssa's butt
So one of the reasons to keep this secret could be that the person is married male/female or it is Zac.
Any other reasons to keep it secret?
Thanks for checking the script Alley_Cat and letting us know

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So girlfriend/married man/Zac.
Thanks for checking the script Alley_Cat and letting us know
I just realised maybe her caution in admitting she has a boyfriend is that it's not just a boyfriend. I initially used that hesitation as rationale for it being a woman, but if the theme of this update is as I suspect about having multiple and/or casual relationships, then it could be girlfriend and boyfriend and married man AND Zac.

Like Bennett, without being obnoxious or a prick about it, but caring.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I just realised maybe her caution in admitting she has a boyfriend is that it's not just a boyfriend. I initially used that hesitation as rationale for it being a woman, but if the theme of this update is as I suspect about having multiple and/or casual relationships, then it could be girlfriend and boyfriend and married man AND Zac.

Like Bennett, without being obnoxious or a prick about it, but caring.
Alyssa is on the filthy route so it could be a possibility

Big Head

Jun 21, 2020
  • Alright, pussy, pussy, pussy!
    Come on in Pussy lovers!
    Here at the Titty Twister we’re slashing pussy in half!
    Give us an offer on our vast selection of pussy, this is a pussy blow out!
    Alright, we got white pussy, black pussy, spanish pussy, yellow pussy. We got hot pussy, cold pussy. We got wet pussy. We got smelly pussy. We got hairy pussy, bloody pussy. We got snapping pussy. We got silk pussy, velvet pussy, naugahyde pussy. We even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy.
    C'mon, you want pussy, come on in Pussy Lovers!
    If we don’t got it, you don't want it!
    Come on in Pussy lovers!
  • Attention pussy shoppers!
    Take advantage of our penny pussy sale!
    If you buy one piece of pussy at the regular price, you get another piece of pussy of equal or lesser value for only a penny!
    Try and beat pussy for a penny!
    If you can find cheaper pussy anywhere, fuck it!
  • [As a vampire] You know what they say about me? I suck!
:WaitWhat:

Reactions: Jude6

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I'm on the Ellie/Patricia path. In the meantime between updates, to play the Alyssa path, how far back do I need to go for that fork?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes