Angmir

May 29, 2017
Well I admire L&P work and his dedication to qulaity immensly

But it becomes obvious at this point.

Even if he will continue to work on the game for next 10 years
By the time he will get to reall good incest stuff - F95 and even Patreon will not egsist anymore ;-

Hell we could have WW3 happening before that ;-

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well I admire L&P work and his dedication to qulaity immensly

But it becomes obvious at this point.

Even if he will continue to work on the game for next 10 years
By the time he will get to reall good incest stuff - F95 and even Patreon will not egsist anymore ;-

Hell we could have WW3 happening before that ;-
tenor (1).gif

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
Just a developer in a fit of inspiration made this game very multi-variant and fell into a trap... now it has three paths: 1. Leave one or two storylines, and the rest to stop. 2. continue all the story lines alone and increase the update gap more and more. 3. Outsource some of the storylines... which option will the developer choose? We will be watching...
It seems to me that the further developer go, the more time passes between updates.
And this time will only grow taking into account different ways of development?
At this rate, this year we are waiting for the end of the current game day and the beginning of the next, i.e. only 3 updates (1.5 game days per year)...
Then, there will be one game day a year, so the game end is still at least 15 years away...

I'm sad... I'll be an old impotent by then...

Reactions: l0v3rman

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Just a developer in a fit of inspiration made this game very multi-variant and fell into a trap... now it has three paths: 1. Leave one or two storylines, and the rest to stop. 2. continue all the story lines alone and increase the update gap more and more. 3. Outsource some of the storylines... which option will the developer choose? We will be watching...
If you mean paths as in routes there are only two.Good wife/lesbian route and filthy route

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
No, I mean that there are many characters who live their own lives and, accordingly, there are many variants with different characters and their plots... I've already counted five storylines that can't intersect!
If you mean paths as in routes there are only two.Good wife/lesbian route and filthy route

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
No, I mean that there are many characters who live their own lives and, accordingly, there are many variants with different characters and their plots... I've already counted five storylines that can't intersect!
I agree with you on that

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
The first story - Sofia the good, has sex with her husband, the children have grown up, live their own lives... The second story - Sofia has become the ultimate lesbian, men have ceased to interest her, only women and children are interested.... The third story - Sofia is very bad, she and her husband have a large debt, which Sofia earns by working for Morello... The fourth story ... Sofia is very bad, she and her husband have a big debt, she did not accept Morello's offer, Sofia is trying to pay the debt herself... the fifth story - the House was taken away from them for debts and they and their husband moved to live in slums...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The first story - Sofia the good, has sex with her husband, the children have grown up, live their own lives... The second story - Sofia has become the ultimate lesbian, men have ceased to interest her, only women and children are interested.... The third story - Sofia is very bad, she and her husband have a large debt, which Sofia earns by working for Morello... The fourth story ... Sofia is very bad, she and her husband have a big debt, she did not accept Morello's offer, Sofia is trying to pay the debt herself... the fifth story - the House was taken away from them for debts and they and their husband moved to live in slums...
There is no second story - L&P has said Sophia can never become a lesbian - the most she can get is bi. As Old dog said, there are only two routes - Good Wife and Filthy, but in both you can pursue women and not men (or the opposite if you chose)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melkai

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
In this update we will get.
2) Dylan's boarding school moving in (5%)
OR: 3) Dylan visits the self-defense course +
conversation about Emma (only if Sophia decided to hook them up
alternative noon event (10%)
4) Ellie/Julia (25%)
OR: 5) Alyssa (20%)
6) Patricia/Claire/Marie (20%)
EVENING
7)
Meeting Don Morello (10%)
8) Sophia/Liam (5%)
that is quite a lot of events

HmadHzz99

May 22, 2020
this game is very frustrating its like a food it looks very good but the taste is not good and he keeps make it look good and better over n over again looks good but still it taste not good , people still saying its very good its the best here and there where is the honest people for fk sake its a LOOP again its his game he can do whatever he wants dont say its the best damn it

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Becoming a Patreon of this developer is not worth anymore, too much time for a single update only adding few scenes, then other months for another useless update maybe in this year. Cyberpunk 2077 needed less time than this game :ROFLMAO:
I understand your point but remember this:
For each render image, the author can spend up to many hours And you click it off in a few seconds.
I learned this from the DAIDK discocrd channel.
It’s not just about putting in a picture and then thinking about a script and translation.

If you don’t like the way L&P works then don’t support it, simply thing... i quess.

Reactions: nexer and Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
this game is very frustrating its like a food it looks very good but the taste is not good and he keeps make it look good and better over n over again looks good but still it taste not good , people still saying its very good its the best here and there where is the honest people for fk sake its a LOOP again its his game he can do whatever he wants dont say its the best damn it
It depends on what you mean by best.best visual,best story,best looking female mc.
Certainly AwAm counts as one of the best in some of these categories but every one has there own opinion and I certainly count AwAm as one of the best in visual

Reactions: Plnjr987

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If you're after day 19, you can find that here. Interesting that there are just as many events in this half-day update than in the entire day 19. Hopefully that means v0.105 and v0.11 will be released faster.
We have many alternatives for day 12

wowaser

Jun 11, 2017
In this update we will get.
2) Dylan's boarding school moving in (5%)
OR: 3) Dylan visits the self-defense course +
conversation about Emma (only if Sophia decided to hook them up
alternative noon event (10%)
4) Ellie/Julia (25%)
OR: 5) Alyssa (20%)
6) Patricia/Claire/Marie (20%)
EVENING
7)
Meeting Don Morello (10%)
8) Sophia/Liam (5%)
that is quite a lot of events
Whats about Sam ? :D