Serreos

May 28, 2020
this game is very frustrating its like a food it looks very good but the taste is not good and he keeps make it look good and better over n over again looks good but still it taste not good , people still saying its very good its the best here and there where is the honest people for fk sake its a LOOP again its his game he can do whatever he wants dont say its the best damn it
I agree for now but ...we can wait .

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Spanking. The tag's up there, so it might be time for disciplinarian Ms. Myers to disagree with Sophia's version of sexual education.
Interesting theory. To my knowledge no-one knows what L&P considers "freaking hot", so we'll just have to wait and see. Any of the old members of the thread or patrons care to weigh in?

Reactions: Bane71

roro

May 29, 2017
this game is very frustrating its like a food it looks very good but the taste is not good and he keeps make it look good and better over n over again looks good but still it taste not good , people still saying its very good its the best here and there where is the honest people for fk sake its a LOOP again its his game he can do whatever he wants dont say its the best damn it
For me it's the best game, and for you it isn't. What's the problem here? Why can't people say it's the best game? That's absurd, exactly like the opposite statement - "dont say its not the best damn it".

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Spanking. The tag's up there, so it might be time for disciplinarian Ms. Myers to disagree with Sophia's version of sexual education.
Now we're talking. We need some Lezdom. There aren't many games that contain this delightful kink. Fashion Business has some really hot lezdom content, but I think it would be even hotter in a game like this, that takes itself more serious.

Reactions: mickster101

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Interesting theory. To my knowledge no-one knows what L&P considers "freaking hot", so we'll just have to wait and see. Any of the old members of the thread or patrons care to weigh in?
Spanking is a part of BDSM but we have had no indication that either Liam or Sophia are into spanking.Role playing and domination/submissive we have already seen in the game but spanking I don't know as the BDSM stuff shown so far has been very mild/light.
Also as we have seen before L&P interpretation of hot/extreme is very different to ours.

Last edited:

Sweetycss

May 2, 2020
Also, i find the game has potential... it thrilled me and i cant get enough from the Story...
I hope you keep going, I would be happy...

Reactions: llun

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Sophia no longer knows where she is with all these delicious women.
Be happy with Patricia, Ellie, Alyssa and Vicky.
It will already be good.

Reactions: mickster101

Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
Spanking is a part of BDSM but we have had no indication that either Liam or Sophia are into spanking.Role playing and domination/submissive we have already seen in the game but spanking I don't know as the BDSM stuff shown so far has been very mild/light.
Also as we have seen before L&P interpretation of hot/extreme is very different to ours.
"L&P interpretation of hot/extreme is very different to ours" - may be because L&P is girl/woman?
In such case it would explain a lot:
1. female MC
2. teasing without any real action
3. a lot of romantic and artistic stuff
4. different perception of hot/extreme sex

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes