momojean

Sep 15, 2017
I think it is a good thing that he takes the time to make such a quality game, even though his work is slow, I'd rather have a slow development than a fast wasted game
Though I think it's strange that he is working alone on such a big game, does anyone know why?
It's a money matter. he refuses to give a penny to others. But he'll tell you he's a perfectionist and he can't trust people.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
It doesn't move,it doesn't move,it doesn't move at this rate it will be ready by the end of August, it will be a long summer

0D5E4FE0-2F38-47B5-A0D2-759088E0C3DC.png

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It doesn't move,it doesn't move,it doesn't move at this rate it will be ready by the end of August, it will be a long summer

View attachment 714688
He is just finishing one of the biggest events in the game.The yoga event has around 380 renders and the Ellie/Julia event has about the same number.
The 3 events left will be much smaller Alyssa/Sophia-Morello meeting-and the Parker evening event will be much smaller.

Last edited:

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
He is just finishing one of the biggest events in the game.The yoga event has around 380 renders and the Ellie/Julia event has about the same number.
The 3 events left will be much smaller Alyssa/Sophia-Morello meeting-and the Parker evening event will be much smaller.
So if the renders are at 65% that's gotta mean he's already done with one of the big scenes right?

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
Yes he has already done the Ellie/Julia scene
Nice! I know L&P knows we are just eagerly waiting on more of Sophia, I can definitely wait till the end of the month or first of next month because I feel like this update will be very special

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And what if you didn't choose the lesbian path, does that mean no update for them then? :(
I think that the yoga event applies to both the goodwife/lesbian and the filthy route other than that you have the morello meeting and the Parker discussion

SengalBoi

Jun 12, 2017
It's been a long time since I last visited this gane. Are there any sex scenes other than the husband yet? The changelog doesn't really detail those parts.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes