moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
I don’t suppose anyone has a mod that adds a gallery to this game? Loving it, slow burn of corruption and all, but I’d really like to be able to go back to the scenes I have unlocked.

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
well I see the complaining still going on about the next update. so let just save people like olddog and others the time of trying to calm peoples asses down and say first part of September and if we get it before then it will be awesome if not then we can start the bitching again but like I have said L&P will update when they feel the product is good enough to release and that's the bottomline so until then look at fan-art for some amazing little stories and awesome art work

Reactions: Rojouninco1

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
well I see the complaining still going on about the next update. so let just save people like olddog and others the time of trying to calm peoples asses down and say first part of September and if we get it before then it will be awesome if not then we can start the bitching again but like I have said L&P will update when they feel the product is good enough to release and that's the bottomline so until then look at fan-art for some amazing little stories and awesome art work
The fan art and stories are great, but they aren't the same. And I just found this game with this last release, but from what I have gathered from others on here it's taken him 3 years to release this much? I'm not complaining, I can't draw a stick figure to save my life, so what he and other DEV's can do is amazing, but I think people are just upset on the lack of updates.

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Sometimes, i think this is taking a Lot Of time...and i should forget about this.

But then, i remember beautiful scenes like this..

View attachment 716191

And i understand, sion, The wait Will pay The bill
How do you get that scene, I ran through the game a 2nd time last night and upped my filthy points, they showered together but nothing went down for me.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
You realise that means not getting the Alyssa or Morello event, right? Besides the self-defence lesson, I thought that's what most of you guys were waiting for!
:unsure: You do realize that we already have 2 previews of that scene so...I thought the self-defense lesson was already finished. As for the rest remaining? meh, I don't care hehehe. :cool:(y)

1.png

2.png

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes