DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
One of thing I wonder if L&P will capitalize on, is the potential "relationship" with Dylan and Ellie. Dylan was staring at her ass pretty hard there, I mean can't blame him, but the possibility is there. But seems to me Ellie is only interested in girls mainly, but we will see.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I agree with you 100%. I've read in the thread he's a perfectionist and doesn't want to hire help but if he did, we could get updates potentially on the regular, which is something that everyone wants apparently.
He's a perfectionist in the art of dragging along patrons.

All is great, but his tempo is ridiculous slow! It should be 3-4 months between real updates (0.01), but not 9 months!

Consider of ~1200 Patrons (~15k $$$ I guess!) and his last goal it's just awful:

View attachment 715473
And I'm pretty sure he won't cancel anything anyways ;)

Reactions: DirtyDozen

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If you go on what L&P said originally that the Ellie/Julia was a (25%) but turned out to be 35% instead so I guess you could say on scene creation that he is a round 70-75% done,my best guess on what information that we have

Last edited:
Reactions: DirtyDozen

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
If you go on what L&P said originally that the Ellie/Julia was a (25%) but turned out to be 35% instead so I guess you could say on scene creation that he is a round 75% done,my best guess on what information that we have
Hopefully we will see the update soon

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
He's a perfectionist in the art of dragging along patrons.

And I'm pretty sure he won't cancel anything anyways ;)
Terrible bro, i wish he would just give us some kind of a monthly update. Would be better than the 3-6 month update we are getting now

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
One of thing I wonder if L&P will capitalize on, is the potential "relationship" with Dylan and Ellie. Dylan was staring at her ass pretty hard there, I mean can't blame him, but the possibility is there. But seems to me Ellie is only interested in girls mainly, but we will see.
I think that Ellie is just interested in whatever she's interested in, and that depends on how you play it. Even if you have Ellie going down the lesbian route with Julia, Sophia, and Patricia, I think she could still be interested in doing something with Dylan as these events with them are probably going to be about bringing them closer and making her a better sister to him as well as probably introducing some build-up of sexual tension. Having both of them doing things with Sophia wil probably help too as one of them, likely Ellie, will find out and it will hopefully move them more towards doing something with each other.

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
I think that Ellie is just interested in whatever she's interested in, and that depends on how you play it. Even if you have Ellie going down the lesbian route with Julia, Sophia, and Patricia, I think she could still be interested in doing something with Dylan as these events with them are probably going to be about bringing them closer and making her a better sister to him as well as probably introducing some build-up of sexual tension. Having both of them doing things with Sophia wil probably help too as one of them, likely Ellie, will find out and it will hopefully move them more towards doing something with each other.
I never thought about a threesome with Dylan, Sophia and Ellie o_O if that happens Dylan gonna be living the best life! :sneaky:

Reactions: Rojouninco1

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
That would differently be something I would like to see. :love: It's possible that the storyline between Dylan and Ellie may merge into Sophia's Mainline. It may be worth the "9000" renders to make it. "Sorry for the jab" :p

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
That would differently be something I would like to see. :love: It's possible that the storyline between Dylan and Ellie may merge into Sophia's Mainline. It may be worth the "9000" renders to make it. "Sorry for the jab" :p
Dude I wouldn't complain a single second waiting for 3-6 months for that update! I mean, a mother and father are the best to teach their kids about the birds and the bees, and looks like Sophia is already teaching a little bit to Dylan and Ellie separate. But it only works with a "hands on approach" so I expect to see Sophia to be more hands on soon :D

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
We are at 65 percent CS and 60 percent rendering. After he completes those tasks, then he'll have to edit his scenes to his liking and code. If I had to guess, maybe at the end of this month or the beginning of next.
That means 53% of the update is done.
My guess is 10-20 August.
Of course if Alyssa's event is 200+ renders,release will be later.

Which means we have to wait another 3 months before we see Sophia get pipe from someone other than her husband :cry:
Actually more like 3 years if we are extremely lucky.Otherwise 4-5 years.
Now make Alyssa 500 renders:)
And don't even think to make Liam 600.
If we consider that 0.095 was just a scene and nothing was to be seen in e.g. the lesbian route .... and now the update has been at approx. 65% for exactly 3 months, it still needs approx. 35% and ~2 months (mid September is my guess).

Yeah, the real update with rel. a lot of content from 0.09 (end of December) to 0.1 takes about 9 months!
The Dev has won so many new Patrons, but instead of being faster, it has become much slower and he was clever enough to split the updates from 0.01 to 0.005 (!!!) so that the snail's pace is not so noticeable!
It is 62,5% done from 85%.Meaning we are at 53%
He has 3 events left to do and none of the 3 remaining events are no where near as big as the yoga event or Ellie/Julia event.
the morello meeting and Parkers discussion event are small and the Alyssa/Sophia event is the biggest of the 3 but still small compared to the Yoga/ellie/julia events.
Also remember the game progress chart is messed up so don't pay too much attention to it.
The 3 remaining events add together should be around same size as Ellie/Julia event,even more according to the roadmap, but we know the % are not right.
If you go on what L&P said originally that the Ellie/Julia was a (25%) but turned out to be 35% instead so I guess you could say on scene creation that he is a round 70-75% done,my best guess on what information that we have
With yoga event so big it means Ellie/Julia is not 35% but less.Now yoga should be the one with 35%.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: lockerxx

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
That means 53% of the update is done.
My guess is 10-20 August.
Of course if Alyssa's event is 200+ renders,release will be later.

Actually more like 3 years if we are extremely lucky.Otherwise 4-5 years.

Now make Alyssa 500 renders:)
And don't even think to make Liam 600.

It is 62,5% done from 85%.Meaning we are at 53%

The 3 remaining events add together should be around same size as Ellie/Julia event,even more according to the roadmap, but we know the % are not right.

With yoga event so big it means Ellie/Julia is not 35% but less.Now yoga should be the one with 35%.
Old Dog said today that the one of the big scenes he thought was complete so if that's the case hopefully he's correct on it being released in August

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Ah, another game where family members don't seem to remember what anyone's name is.
Particularly calling Sophia "Sis" on the regular.
I scrolled through and haven't seen ONE mention of her actually saying Sophia's damn name.
AND I just started reading this novel, I do hope that's not a portent of things to come since it will drive me away quicker than a downed satellite.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes