honihole

Oct 5, 2017
So, I was listening to a song and the lyrics reminds me of Sophia and this game:

D'you get scared to feel so much?
To let somebody touch you?
So hot, so cold, so far so out of control
Hard to come by, and harder to hold

Some people get by
With a little understanding
Some people get by
With a whole lot more
I don't know
Why you gotta be so undemanding
One thing I know
I want more
I want more

So, I was listening to a song and the lyrics reminds me of Sophia and this game:

D'you get scared to feel so much?
To let somebody touch you?
So hot, so cold, so far so out of control
Hard to come by, and harder to hold

Some people get by
With a little understanding
Some people get by
With a whole lot more
I don't know
Why you gotta be so undemanding
One thing I know
I want more
I want more

WHOA! DUDE! Old school.
No one knows them.
Two of my faves are:
&

You rule.

Reactions: ashitanojoe

Wobbly1980

Feb 12, 2020
Wow she was way younger back then.

View attachment 732205

It's a shame that so many years have passed since then, you can notice that she is getting older.

View attachment 732204

I'm just kidding, come on, it's a silly joke, please, don't take it seriously. I love this game, I love Sophia.
I like the older looking Sophia, not sure about the bigger boobs though.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is there any sensible walk through available which can help to understood which path to be taken good housewife or lusty or mixed???
The walkthrough in the OP works just fine, just gather up the correct points for the path you want.

If you want Sophia to be a faithful wife, then only gather up Good Wife points.
If you want Sophia to be a slighly naughty wife, then gather Good Wife and Filthy points.
If you want Sophia to be more interested in women than her husband, then gather Lesbian and Filthy points.
If you want Sophia to be sexually active with her kids and sister, then gather Filthy and Lesbian points.

Also, if want action with Dylan, Ellie, Patricia, and/or Sam, then gather as many of those character points as you can.

It's really not that hard to figure out.

Jeale

Oct 2, 2018
Not even v0.1 after neally 3 years. It does say all. + it calls player based choice. there is no choice. You do all or stuck later. Stoped playing this one. there is no value in downloading. Waste of time. Nothing really happen. People should stop
support, maybe LP would do more.

• Sad
Reactions: Scarlet56

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Her face looks thinner, more elongated. Better the first one.
She looks like a man with a wig on the right.

I said it before but the "perfectionist" dev answered to it by asking me if I had any psychology course because she's clearly "worried and emotional".

I didn't know women's faces turned into men's when they're "worried and emotional".

Yaaaza

May 4, 2020
She looks like a man with a wig on the right.
I said it before but the "perfectionist" dev answered to it by asking me if I had any psychology course because she's clearly "worried and emotional".
She does not look like a man at all man, where do you get that from? She just seems worried and anxious to me

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
You and me both. But from what I've seen and read in this thread, it's gonna be a while before that happens
Yes I read that too, a bit sad. If there was any complaints about this game it was only the slower updates or not enough gameplay in a single update. This is how much good this game really is.
Dylan is ahead of Sam at the moment having seen her Bush and her tits while Sam only got her Areolas but I still think that Sam will fuck Sophia before than Dylan.
Does anyone know about the idea L&P has of sex scenes? I mean will all of them will be consensual? I'm not talking about brutal rape of Sophia by Aiden and his henchmen or the thugs but like maybe Sam and Sophia are in his room and they are doing music lessons. There is no one at Sam's home so they both are alone, maybe Sam knew this and he got some drugs that he give to her by mixing them in her drinks, which makes Sophia horny and act differently and which may result in some sort of them fucking? Will this kind of thing ever possible?

Reactions: DirtyDozen
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes