Easylovingcpl

Aug 1, 2019
All the boys tried to see or touch Sophia's body but she was hesitant except for Zac! The initiative came from Sophia! At the salon she asked him to say and to put lotion on her back and she was comfortable to be on her lingerie in front of him!

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Since I have no paid a single coin, nor here nor anywhere, to enjoy the work of somebody else, I have no right to complain if that work is never coming. So from my point of view all the ones like me who have not paid anything they are not entittled to complain either. On the other hand, if I were one of his patreons I would have already had a talk with him about those promises allegedly unfulfilled. We have the choice to follow this creator along his journey or not, pay him or not, play the game or erase it from our computers. But we have no right to behave like trolls or haters.
I must add that though a bit impatient for the delay in the schedule, I am still looking forward to enjoy one more piece of this free gift.
You have made some very valid points.
What is this delay in the schedule?He has not set a release date as far as I know.
That's the problem right now. He had made comments on this board and some on his Patreon page which wasn't addressed or followed through as he detailed on his page. Because they weren't addressed, he let the comments fester into what we have now. As I stated, He is completely unorganized. If he would have spoken up and explained his plan or outline a roadmap to his VN instead of trying to defend his actions at every point of someone being critical of his work, He might be in a completely different scenario then he is in right now.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I dropped playing this game 4-5 months ago. I'm pretty happy. Absolute garbage of way slow development

Also milking patreons money 3 years.Good job lust & passion
Then why in the world are you here? Are you masochistic? Do you enjoy inflicting such pain on yourself that you have to come here and still rub your face in it? Or maybe you are so narcissistic that you think you have to show everyone how right you are?

I can understand that this game does not appeal to your taste, but I do not understand why you feel the need to keep coming to say it. Clinically speaking I am curious.

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
I dropped playing this game 4-5 months ago. I'm pretty happy. Absolute garbage of way slow development

Also milking patreons money 3 years.Good job lust & passion
We are a pirate site, nobody asks you to pay for nothing, why are you fucking whining about milking? It is irrelevant...
Are you a patron? Then fucking drop the mic...

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
You have not played this game before have you?
There are 3 routes that the MC can chose to take.
Goodwife route
Filthy wife route
Lesbian route
Filthy and Lesbian routes are combined.
Goodwife route is not worth playing.
When someone asks for a save they ask for the filthy and lesbian combined route.
Both routes in separate save slots are even better.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes