Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Since I have no paid a single coin, nor here nor anywhere, to enjoy the work of somebody else, I have no right to complain if that work is never coming. So from my point of view all the ones like me who have not paid anything they are not entittled to complain either. On the other hand, if I were one of his patreons I would have already had a talk with him about those promises allegedly unfulfilled. We have the choice to follow this creator along his journey or not, pay him or not, play the game or erase it from our computers. But we have no right to behave like trolls or haters.
I must add that though a bit impatient for the delay in the schedule, I am still looking forward to enjoy one more piece of this free gift.
I can't agree with this!!!
The creator of every single game published on F95zone, are 100% familiar with existing of this website. But they will NEVER complain because i can insure you that over 50% of the popularity of AWAM comes for exactly this kind of websites. So the developer of the game knows very well that YOU are playing his game for free. When you like the game you start to support the developer, if you can. Do you really think his patreons don't know that there is many people who is sharing the game for free pfff :D . So from my point of view, no one is paying money so they can play the game, they just support the developer for the good job.
Second! Besides all that I am a person and I got opinion and this forum and thread is the place where I can share it. If you think he is reading the comments here, you are very wrong. We just discus the situation, I cant call it complaining when the chance the creator to read it is MINIMUM.

Jagadeesh

Aug 26, 2018
Is there ant pregnancy content or any plans of implementing it?
The protagonist is aged 40+ and you really going expect her pregnant. The game is going with a good storyline, even if she gets pregnant I have no idea to say how it will get twisted.

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
There was few new interesting 0.1-s this week again and... I don't even have a will to take a look at them, and the games like this are at fault... because I start to ask myself, why bother, will I be alive when this games have enough content to be interesting, will I have stable erection...?

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
I don’t understand all this « any sex scene yet ? » . Are people playing the game or are they skipping all the story just to see some sex scene. Maybe the « novel » in V.N didn’t connect with your brain but if you had put the immeasurable effort of reading the text and the dialogue of this game you would know why there’s no sex scene but just some « sexy scene » . Sophia is not trying to have sex outside of her mariage, it’s the other characters that are trying to hit on her. And she’s not ready right know to compromise her mariage . You might say it’s been 3 years since the beginning of the development but it’s barely been 3 weeks in-game time. I’m not happy with the speed of the development either by the way but that has nothing to do has to why Sophia has not fucked anyone beside her husband.

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Hello dear friends I have travel 60 years back to your time. In 2030 the developer will finally make sex scene with Sophia.... unfortunately the humanity found the way of immortality so he deleted that update and released just one boob scene. I post this here just to tell you that ! Do not despair, as long there is hope there will be always chance to live another 100 years !

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 730566
damit it was post yesterday :FacePalm:
I have a good feeling and a bad feeling.
Good-Alyssa's update will be bigger than expected
Bad-Alyssa's update will be bigger than expected
there isn´t something like a bad-Alyssa updated.
I know.
The bad part is that it will takes more time.I hope not that much time and he will finish that event this month.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes