Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I just hope something move forward with the non lesbian stories in this coming update. I know it is a major lasbian route update.
Arrival at boarding school or the start of self defence classes, plus the introduction of Morello. With the possibility of something whatever this "special twist" is - it could easily be a Dylan or Sam event, depending on what is being brought forward

Reactions: Old Dog

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Hope this will be the last-heavy-lesbian-content update!
Disagree some of the lesbian options like Ellie (especially) and Patricia are far superior to the male options (Dylan sucks, Sam is ok, rest I barely remember) for me and many others.

The dev should just "trim the fat" of the game and get rid of unnecessary characters on both sides, that way he can deliver more balanced updates instead.

David9sk

May 17, 2020
I have not seen in another game that so many people would solve these things :D so it confirmed to me that the best most realistic game is about :D best

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LaPein

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Can you fuck the daughter yet
No, but considering most other characters haven't even managed a kiss yet, expecting someone else besides Liam to fuck Sophia is hardly reasonable. The furthest Ellie gets is frenching and getting groped by Sophia in the shower at the end of day 17. But it does encourage Sophia to nag Liam to fix the bathroom lock, which will happen this update, possibly for the Ellie event update after.

I would assume the next major event on the Ellie route would be the "intimate shaving" from the earlier discussion, which may be the catalyst for further intimacy

Reactions: Old Dog

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I cant believe this game debuted in 2017 and we in 2020 and the game barely has anything to get excited, feels like a Innocent witches clone on the development part, this will be one of those VN's that will take years to be done (lets be honest the dev might be streching the most he can to get those dollars.).

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I cant believe this game debuted in 2017 and we in 2020 and the game barely has anything to get excited, feels like a Innocent witches clone on the development part, this will be one of those VN's that will take years to be done (lets be honest the dev might be streching the most he can to get those dollars.).
how can you have the courage to say that man, this thread is to worship L&P only

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
Since I have no paid a single coin, nor here nor anywhere, to enjoy the work of somebody else, I have no right to complain if that work is never coming. So from my point of view all the ones like me who have not paid anything they are not entittled to complain either. On the other hand, if I were one of his patreons I would have already had a talk with him about those promises allegedly unfulfilled. We have the choice to follow this creator along his journey or not, pay him or not, play the game or erase it from our computers. But we have no right to behave like trolls or haters.
I must add that though a bit impatient for the delay in the schedule, I am still looking forward to enjoy one more piece of this free gift.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
well, that didn't take long for the same ole complaints to be posted again, this thread was great for a day and bit, now the whiners are back.

A+ to the person who used an alt account to get the complaints going again.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Since I have no paid a single coin, nor here nor anywhere, to enjoy the work of somebody else, I have no right to complain if that work is never coming. So from my point of view all the ones like me who have not paid anything they are not entittled to complain either. On the other hand, if I were one of his patreons I would have already had a talk with him about those promises allegedly unfulfilled. We have the choice to follow this creator along his journey or not, pay him or not, play the game or erase it from our computers. But we have no right to behave like trolls or haters.
I must add that though a bit impatient for the delay in the schedule, I am still looking forward to enjoy one more piece of this free gift.
You have made some very valid points.
What is this delay in the schedule?He has not set a release date as far as I know.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
well, that didn't take long for the same ole complaints to be posted again, this thread was great for a day and bit, now the whiners are back.

A+ to the person who used an alt account to get the complaints going again.
We need more posts with Alyssa in order to wash the bad taste.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: lockerxx
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes