atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
new post from dev:
“The first side job opportunity”
can anyone please post if they are a patreon?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Lust & Passion posted
The first side job opportunity
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because of getting temporarily just a part-time job at the high school with only 3 workdays per week, Sophia's looking for a little side job next to her main job as a teacher.

The only attractive vacancy at the moment was as a sick leave cover for a nurse. The charity character made it so attractive to her.

So she drove to the nursing home for a job interview.

Background information:

Sophia's just not accustomed to work so little and that's why she's looking for some attractive little side jobs until she'll work full time again. This is the first side job opportunity of two. Both will be choosable!

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thank you @fauxplayer

is it really true that v0.04 is pushed back to end of June? that would suck but understandable since dev did have to replace his GPU’s and if he needed more time to add content.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
that is a nice idea to be able to take part time jobs and its optional as well! :)

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Why this game is not in the best games? is it a problem of late update ?
OK I'm going to sound very pedantic, but I just want to make sure we are talking about the same thing.
I do not know of a 'best games' list, I am going to answer presuming you meant the popular games list.
Currently this game has 3676 posts and I only know of this thread for it.
The game in popular games with the lowest it Dreaming of Dana which has 6067 posts spread across 4 threads.
The most recent (that I am aware of) to join the list is Milfy City, this has 7242 posts across 3 threads.
Just out of the games I follow, there are several that are not in the list, but have more posts than this one.
In addition to the main discussion (this) 2 types of thread that could help get any game into the list are Mods and Fan Art.

In the meantime, the option for part time jobs looks good. Looking forward to the next update.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You've been a font of information recently, kit. I feel you should be wearing a special badge under profile pic these days. Good stuff.

Reactions: kiteares

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
thank you @fauxplayer

is it really true that v0.04 is pushed back to end of June? that would suck but understandable since dev did have to replace his GPU’s and if he needed more time to add content.
I've read all his updates and I don't recall a specific date for a release. He replaced his previous GPUs with Asus 1080ti Strix and is back at it, but I don't think he follows a release date as much as "it's ready when it's ready."

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thanks again for the update! hoping we see something at the end of the month so i have something to play when i return home :FeelsGoodMan:

gramaton

May 16, 2017
this is one of those really good games, what you definitely should try out, but not before v.0.10 or at least 0.8

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
Lust & Passion posted
The first side job opportunity
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because of getting temporarily just a part-time job at the high school with only 3 workdays per week, Sophia's looking for a little side job next to her main job as a teacher.

The only attractive vacancy at the moment was as a sick leave cover for a nurse. The charity character made it so attractive to her.

So she drove to the nursing home for a job interview.

Background information:

Sophia's just not accustomed to work so little and that's why she's looking for some attractive little side jobs until she'll work full time again. This is the first side job opportunity of two. Both will be choosable!
Man...his scene setups are really a step above other 3DCG games.

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Hey dude, don't denegrate other people's fetishes! My guitar lesson fetish is an important part of who I am.
Truly agreeded. And as a guitarist, I realize that this 'novel' is a continuous lesson for me. XD

With best regards to all.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes