Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
I played through two variants. Was it just me? ... When I played on "Filthy", I found Sophia getting paler. If I had played on "Good Wife", I mean it was not the case. ... but I can also be wrong. ... Nevertheless, she is so hot !!!!!!

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
if I'm not mistaking the Dev told that he'll lower the content to a half day instead of a full day in order to deliver an update every month. It seems it was just a trick to don't give enough content. he's keeping his promise for less content but not for monthly delivery. they are all same :biggrin:

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
if I'm not mistaking the Dev told that he'll lower the content to a half day instead of a full day in order to deliver an update every month. It seems it was just a trick to don't give enough content. he's keeping his promise for less content but not for monthly delivery. they are all same :biggrin:
While I dislike the lack of sexual content so far, I can honestly say I don't think any other dev puts this much effort into rendering.

Reactions: pakto and Caligula

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
While I dislike the lack of sexual content so far, I can honestly say I don't think any other dev puts this much effort into rendering.
I mean, sexual scene with husband was fairly good imo. And as this game accented on "build up" and character relationships (and not typical "banging everyone in first few updates"), i think amount of erotica in this game is certainly big. Don't forget the tension, it's just something. I think actual sexual content (and i mean h scene) with characters other than husband this early in the game can quickly kill any game that obviously accentuates "ero" and sensuality components, rather than raw lust. Not sure what to say about story so far, as most stuff we see is just introductions right now. As far as relations and build up, they do feel natural. I'm loving this "step by step", especially lesbian temptation plotlines with soccer mom, maid etc. Renders is certainly on another level than games i've seen here. That amount of little details is really shows how serious dev is, and makes game feel alive. Personally, i can wait months so i can play new update with exactly that quality and nothing less.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Most recent communication:

As matters stand now the next version 0.04 should be ready sometime between the 14th and 20th of June. Unless anything untoward happens!

Content: Around 300 new renders and 9 new scenes. It will include the entire Day 12 (Playable Day 5)!

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Thanks for this info update, Ignatz.

So the third week of this month seems promising to be dense of 'big' events, also 'TangledUp' update is scheduled for that same time. We will see.

With best regards.

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
Most recent communication:

As matters stand now the next version 0.04 should be ready sometime between the 14th and 20th of June. Unless anything untoward happens!

Content: Around 300 new renders and 9 new scenes. It will include the entire Day 12 (Playable Day 5)!
Expect the end of the month so we don´t get upset if its not here by the 20th

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes