RChandler

Dec 1, 2019
So considering 2 updates per year we are talking of about 2028 and about 1.000.000 $ more in his bank account
If his supporters are good with the progress and what they are getting for their money. If not, they will drop out. If they like the progress being made and continue to support the project, then he's meeting the needs of the people paying.

Reactions: JagHond

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So considering 2 updates per year we are talking of about 2028 and about 1.000.000 $ more in his bank account
Depends.

L&P is now moving to a 3 update schedule for each day and the number of events needed to be made for each part of Day 12 is significantly lower than the number of events that will be in 0.100 update for Day 11 part 2. If they can keep the render count to around 500-600 for each part of the day, which is possible with at least the morning and evening events, they could produce updates every 2-3 months since it only took them two months for the 0.095 update which had just 515 renders. If they can do that, we could have Day 12 and Day 13 done by the end of next year.

If, however, L&P bloats these events and each update is around 1000 renders each, even for just 3 events, then it will still take a considerably long time and probably even longer than before with each day being split into 3 parts.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Don't be too optimistic.After all the dev said he cut renders for yoga and Ellie/Julia scene.Still they are almost 900 renders together.
Which is why it depends on how deep they go with these events for Day 12. For example, we have an Ellie event in the morning which is probably another shower, and that easily be done than 100-150 renders just like the one on Day 10 which was 145, including the renders used for the animations. Then in the afternoon there's the 2nd job event and first one on Day 11 was just 83 renders.

If events like these are similarly sized on Day 12 then they'll be done faster, but of course they could end being a lot bigger, I'm just hoping they won't be and that they won't require too many renders.

D

Deleted member 840101

This isn't a courtroom lmfao
So you criticize a game because you don't like it. Plus you will also criticize the game's patrons and if they dont like it they should just ignore it, right?
And you call this authority? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey do whatever the heck you want with the game and the developer.
But if think that you can troll the patrons/followers and they have the right to only ignore all those trolls, man, you are just pathetic.

I come to this thread to get any information about the update or the game and what I see instead is pages and pages of same trolls. See, I cannot put every member who trolls the game to the IGNORE list. At one point I have to react to those trolls even though I know they won't stop.

So enough with your ranting.

RChandler

Dec 1, 2019
What do you mean moral authority? You're on a pirating site pirating games that in essence, aren't even allowed on their initial platforms due to shit like incest etc.

People need to shut up about this moral authority bullshit, if I don't like something then I am damn sure gonna critique it. I have every right/authority to do so. You also have every right/authority to ignore everything I say, but don't be stupid, this isn't a courtroom lmfao
Well, first I'm not pirating here; I support the games I like by supporting them on Patreon. Do you have the right to belittle people who support developers creating games they like? Legally sure. You have the "right" to criticize anything you want. Do you have the JUSTIFICATION to criticize the developer of a game that you are playing for free? Nope. But feel free to rant about how terrible someone is whose game you are playing for free.

Warmachine08

Jun 20, 2020
I love this game... Can you recommend me some similar games where the wife gets cheated and has is forced into having intimate stuff with random people ? Or something similar to that

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I love this game... Can you recommend me some similar games where the wife gets cheated and has is forced into having intimate stuff with random people ? Or something similar to that
I'm not sure that forced thing but:

Intimate Relations:
Where you have a multiple protagonist and one these is wife with whom you can cheats your husband

Lily of the Valley and Anna Exciting Affection(recommend renpy port)
You can cheat BF/Husband but the story and characters are not on the same level with AWAM.

One other that I can recommend is Jessica O’Neil’s Hard News but not yet cheating

Edit:
How I forgot the best FemMc game... Good Girl Gone Bad(You can cheat BF)

Last edited:
Reactions: afterlights

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Do I have to use that gif again? :unsure:

Yes, yes I do. :sneaky:

View attachment 760635

(This is honestly a better representation of the progress than the actual progress report. :ROFLMAO:)
How dare you be so mean!
"More haste, less speed" is my motto.
---

That came to my mind, I don't remember there were a lot of bugs in AWAM?
I mean although the development is not so fast but there are not many bugs, at least not critical(?)

Reactions: Bane71

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Morello scene is almost created.What is left is to render the end of Alyssa's event,Liam and Morello.
After that,there will be alot of writing-I bet this will be heavy on text update.
Morello or liam scene?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes