RChandler

Dec 1, 2019
I don't even come to this thread to fap to this game anymore.

Instead I just jerk of to all the suckers who keep paying this dude only for them to turn around and then scratch their heads saying "wait.... Didn't this developer promise that his updates would be quicker once he reached his goal? Why are they coming way slower?" only to renew their monthly donations to him again when his inevitable 500 renders of Sophia walking down some stupid hallway with SuPa Co0l LiGhTiNg releases.

This truly is the most fappable game on this website for that reason alone.
I'm a Patreon supporter of all of the games that I like and play. If for some reason I think a developer is taking the money and running, I may make a comment on that thread that I have withdrawn my support and why, to let people know who are reading the thread and wondering whether to support the dev and help them make a decision.

However, I don't attack the people who make the decisions of who to support and who not to. I continue to support this game because it is really something different. A lot of games on here are "You're a kid with a 12 inch dong who is living on an island/going to a new school/running a company/etc. and surrounded by horny women" with no real character development or story, just a lot of sex scenes connected by a few words. That's fine, a lot of people like those and I have no problem with that. (By the way, there ARE a very few really good games that are more than that out there.) But this one is a slow burn with the actual character development of a an adult woman who was raised to be very sexually inhibited, which is pretty common, and who is now exploring her sexuality and feelings. That's really, really rare. So I support his efforts to keep going. I chat with the developer. I believe he is sincere in his desire to tell the story. So I support him. Simple. My choice. Anyone wanna call me a sucker, frankly I don't give a damn about the opinion of strangers.

What I do shake my head at is people who play every game they can download for free and then think they have some kind of moral authority to attack the developers. If you're playing any developers games for free, they certainly aren't milking you. If anything, you're milking them. If someone IS supporting a developer, then it's up to them to decide whether to support the developer. And if you go to, say, Milfy City's patreon site ( I was a supporter and then pulled my support) you certainly see THEM going after the developer. And they have every right to.

Just my FWIW

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
this question may have been asked before but please answer it,
are the movers ever coming back?
Not until the end of the game, so considering how much L&P like his setup, they're unlikely to do anything significant with Sophia. And even if they do, it's easily over 5 years away, some estimates up to 10

• Haha
Reactions: Bahraini

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
4 months since the last update we should all laugh about it :ROFLMAO: the ones who are screwed are the L&P patreons who have been paying without receiving anything in return the funniest thing of all is that September will come and there will be no sex in this update everything will be reduced to kiss, a squeeze on the tits and nothing else:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
let's relax and enjoy the summer :cool:;)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
4 months since the last update we should all laugh about it :ROFLMAO: the ones who are screwed are the L&P patreons who have been paying without receiving anything in return the funniest thing of all is that September will come and there will be no sex in this update everything will be reduced to kiss, a squeeze on the tits and nothing else:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
let's relax and enjoy the summer :cool:;)
We don't know that there won't be any sex. It's unlikely, sure, but he's only stated there won't be sex in the Morello, Dylan and Yoga events. And he's brought an event forward, which may have a sex scene. We still don't know who Alyssa's mysterious partner is. If Sophia walks in on Alyssa and her partner, that would certainly explain the "Woops".

Reactions: wynlard

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
We don't know that there won't be any sex. It's unlikely, sure, but he's only stated there won't be sex in the Morello, Dylan and Yoga events. And he's brought an event forward, which may have a sex scene. We still don't know who Alyssa's mysterious partner is. If Sophia walks in on Alyssa and her partner, that would certainly explain the "Woops".
We all want some sex in the next update, you, me, everyone but one thing is what we want and another is the reality I do not honestly believe that L&P is going to add a sexual scene on the day 11 maybe it will happen in the future (maybe we will see it in day 15) but now it is very unlikely that it will happen, but perhaps he will surprise us and make me swallow my words (I hope it happens XD)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
We don't know that there won't be any sex.
Yes, we do. There won't be any, at least not with anyone who's name isn't "Liam", but even then there probably much of that either. And let's be honest, almost nobody is interested in seeing her have sex with her husband, so it's not much of a loss even if even that isn't in it.

We all want some sex in the next update, you, me, everyone but one thing is what we want and another is the reality I do not honestly believe that L&P is going to add a sexual scene on the day 11 maybe it will happen in the future (maybe we will see it in day 15) but now it is very unlikely that it will happen, but perhaps he will surprise us and make me swallow my words (I hope it happens XD)
At the pace we're going with Sophia, I don't think we're going to see even so much as a bit of hand touching others genitals until after Day 20.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
But what's in the update? A bunch of lesbian shit meaning that people who are interested in the straight content are fucked for another 2-3 months?

LOL
No,you will wait much more than 2-3 months.Unless you are waiting for Liam/Morello.
First-for the update we have to wait 1 more month.
Second-he will split next day on 3.And first part is mostly interraction with girls(1 scene with Elly and 1 scene with Vicky).Also a small scene with Liam or Morello.
The

Yes but in 2022
Not really.You will be much closer with 2032.
Depends.

L&P is now moving to a 3 update schedule for each day and the number of events needed to be made for each part of Day 12 is significantly lower than the number of events that will be in 0.100 update for Day 11 part 2. If they can keep the render count to around 500-600 for each part of the day, which is possible with at least the morning and evening events, they could produce updates every 2-3 months since it only took them two months for the 0.095 update which had just 515 renders. If they can do that, we could have Day 12 and Day 13 done by the end of next year.

If, however, L&P bloats these events and each update is around 1000 renders each, even for just 3 events, then it will still take a considerably long time and probably even longer than before with each day being split into 3 parts.
Don't be too optimistic.After all the dev said he cut renders for yoga and Ellie/Julia scene.Still they are almost 900 renders together.

Last edited:
Reactions: legolasbaler

BACIKATLEDEN

Aug 29, 2018
Yes, we do. There won't be any, at least not with anyone who's name isn't "Liam", but even then there probably much of that either. And let's be honest, almost nobody is interested in seeing her have sex with her husband, so it's not much of a loss even if even that isn't in it.

At the pace we're going with Sophia, I don't think we're going to see even so much as a bit of hand touching others genitals until after Day 20.
The more delayed sex the more the developer earns. so you will have to wait more.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
when will come sex scenes ?
You'll need to elaborate as to what you're after. Technically there are 3 already - 2 with Liam, and one on the Filthy route where Sophia spies on Neil and Amber (the neighbours). If you're after Sophia having sex on the Filthy route, it probably wont happen until after day 20, and we're on day 11 now. As I was saying before, if that's all you're after, best come back after 5 years or so

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

So considering 2 updates per year we are talking of about 2028 and about 1.000.000 $ more in his bank account

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes