Mr Killer D

Jun 7, 2019
So what happened to the movers from the beginning...?

Does anyone have any idea..?
L&P put them in the Character Dictionary.. but no progress till now....?
And what about the other side characters he introduced...?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
any ida when the update coming?
Beginning of next month
So what happened to the movers from the beginning...?

Does anyone have any idea..?
L&P put them in the Character Dictionary.. but no progress till now....?
And what about the other side characters he introduced...?
Movers wont return until the end of the game. The Museum boys on Saturday (day 14)
So, no events with sam.. :cry:
Poor sam :ROFLMAO:
Sam gets the entire evening day 12.

Reactions: Bane71

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
Actually we do, because L&P has said that there won't be anything more from Dylan until he comes back from the boarding school. So for those who send him there, that's it, they won't see him for a while.

Events where Dylan did not get sent away will still be made, but there won't be anything for when he's there.
But how could there be nothing if he is there and not going to boarding he will be in the same house and school after all the bikini shoots and teasing how could he will stop for knowing his mother more as he is getting sexually attracted to her. The events will happen in Dylan and Sam or Dylans group of friends presence or Dylan with Alyssa son as all the kids are attracted to Sophia

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
But how could there be nothing if he is there and not going to boarding he will be in the same house and school after all the bikini shoots and teasing how could he will stop for knowing his mother more as he is getting sexually attracted to her. The events will happen in Dylan and Sam or Dylans group of friends presence or Dylan with Alyssa son as all the kids are attracted to Sophia
I don't believe that's what Holy Bacchus is saying. I believe he is saying is that there is little to no storyline if you send Dylan to boarding school. Apparently there is an interesting little storyline
But that's at least 6 months away right...?
No idea. Depends entirely on the size of the events, to which we don't really have any information. But I'll have the Ellie and Vicky events in the meantime, so I'm good.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
To double-down on what Alley_Cat said, I was saying that when Dylan is at boarding school there will be no events featuring him there, but if he is not not at boarding school and still at home then there will still be events made for him.

LESBIANS WILL FUCK IN AWAM, there, i said it. I'll be on my way now.
Fixed it. ;)

Reactions: lockerxx

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
is there any mod available to the complete game with added contents... like accepting movers proposal, let thugs rape you and etc. i myself started a little mod while reusing available renders with added stories and more filthy choices... seems fun modding this awesome game... ☺☺

Reactions: Mr Killer D

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
is there any mod available to the complete game with added contents... like accepting movers proposal, let thugs rape you and etc. i myself started a little mod while reusing available renders with added stories and more filthy choices... seems fun modding this awesome game... ☺☺
no

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
A mod, no. But you should check out the Fan Art thread, where members make additional renders for their own take on the game

Reactions: Jude6 and ubermak
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes