truerty

Dec 30, 2018
The Dylan's boarding school and defense training events splitting up going to make this game even bigger! Just imagine, l&p is going to have to make two sets of renders for each event that are compatible with both routes. The updates will be even slower!

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
So the next update will be 1/4 of a full day :D . So he needs for 25% of a day 4 months = 1 year and 4 months for a full day :D Pls stop support this monkey if you do :D
I believe he said he going to 1/3 updates unless it was a major update, but as I said, the best we will see is maybe 1/3 to 1/2 day update the remaining of this year and that depends on how many CS and renders he plans on using or needs for the upcoming update after this one.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Do you guys know what is the alternative event?
There's 2:
  • If you refuse Aiden, Sophia will take Dylan to boarding school, but if you don't refuse Aiden then Sophia will take Dylan to a martial arts lesson
  • Sophia will likely stay and watch an event with Ellie and Julia, or she'll leave and have an event with Alyssa.
If Dylan goes to boarding, this will pretty much end his events and progression with Sophia for a while, and if Sophia doesn't go with Alyssa then it will end her route completely.

The Dylan's boarding school and defense training events splitting up going to make this game even bigger! Just imagine, l&p is going to have to make two sets of renders for each event that are compatible with both routes. The updates will be even slower!
There won't be any events with Dylan at boarding school after he's sent there, so L&P won't have to make up 2 sets of renders. Whenever Dylan is allowed to come back from boarding school, that might require some alternate renders, but there won't be any required while he's there.

So the next update will be 1/4 of a full day :D . So he needs for 25% of a day 4 months = 1 year and 4 months for a full day :D Pls stop support this monkey if you do :D
1/3 of a day, actually. The split is now morning, noon, and night.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
if the time saved is spent elsewhere, in the end, it is the same.
at the end of the day, it doesn't get production going any faster.
that's just my opinion.
I understand you! And you are right!
We only hope that the time saved is well spent. ;)

Reactions: Scarlet56

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
but there won't be any required while he's there
We won't know that for sure. Afterall the title is A wife and a MOTHER, the story might go in a direction Sophia taking a visit to the place where Dylan's school is.

And i believe majority of players would pick defense route, so the alternate school route is pretty pointless imo. It's just making the game bigger and updates slower for no reason.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
We won't know that for sure. Afterall the title is A wife and a MOTHER, the story might go in a direction Sophia taking a visit to the place where Dylan's school is.

And i believe majority of players would pick defense route, so the alternate school route is pretty pointless imo. It's just making the game bigger and updates slower for no reason.
Actually we do, because L&P has said that there won't be anything more from Dylan until he comes back from the boarding school. So for those who send him there, that's it, they won't see him for a while.

Events where Dylan did not get sent away will still be made, but there won't be anything for when he's there.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Actually we do, because L&P has said that there won't be anything more from Dylan until he comes back from the boarding school. So for those who send him there, that's it, they won't see him for a while.

Events where Dylan did not get sent away will still be made, but there won't be anything for when he's there.
Ouch... That's going to be one hell of a dry spell. :cry:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Incorrect. Next update will be half day needing 5 months

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hey, where are the sigs with Dylan in them? Or Sam for that matter? For the two most popular male characters in the game, they appear underrepresented in sigs

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hey, where are the sigs with Dylan in them? Or Sam for that matter? For the two most popular male characters in the game, they appear underrepresented in sigs
Well if you look very close at my floral sig of Sophia Sam and Dylan are there,Dylan on left corner and Sam's shodow on the right corner

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes