nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I also have been thinking about Aiden's next task.
I know a lot of people think that it will be Sophia without panties but I think it maybe a bit early for that.
I think that maybe Aiden may send Sophia a picture of a piece of clothing,a different style of dress/underwear, that he wants her to wear for he next task,Aiden does like his visual stimulation.This is just my opinion as I have little information to back this up.
So far, was Sophia's class witnesses at Aiden's tasks. But, next it's a no-class day.
Who will be the witnesses? I think the lucky guys will be Aiden's gang.
Where? Some place in town, the place where Sophia met Aiden's gang or some videos/pictures. A way that nobody knows who is she and Aiden doesn't control it, if Sophia covers her face, is a streaming. We'll see what happens.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So far, was Sophia's class witnesses at Aiden's tasks. But, next it's a no-class day.
Who will be the witnesses? I think the lucky guys will be Aiden's gang.
Where? Some place in town, the place where Sophia met Aiden's gang or some videos/pictures. A way that nobody knows who is she and Aiden doesn't control it, if Sophia covers her face, is a streaming. We'll see what happens.
We don't know for sure where Aidens next task will take place be it in the classroom or outside of school hours.People have assumed,right or wrong, that just because Sophia gave Aiden her number that semi/naked pictures will start to appear,this could happen if her face is not shown but it is still a massive risk for Sophia.
Yes there is no school day when Sophia recieves the text/call off Aiden but the tasks never happen on the same day that Sophia recieves them, The task may happen on Friday playable day 13,which also happens to be the same days as The first solution, the most "comfortable" to solve the Aiedn problem.
The second solution will be on day 25 (playable day 18). Both solutions will also require certain decisions before in the game.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Just thought I'd share another (depressing) estimation of completion time for this game.

Since it's now looking like September for the the 0.100 update, the development on Day 12 will presumably start in the same month. Day 12 also begins a cycle of 3 update per day for different times of the day (morning, noon, night).

The 0.100 update will have just over 1300 renders for 1 half-day and will have taken over 5 months to complete (April-August, released in September). The previous 0.095 update had just over 500 renders and was completed in around 2 months (February-March, released at the beginning of April).

Taking these kinds of numbers into account, and generously giving the benefit of the doubt that a roughly 1000 render update could take just 4 months, this is what we're looking at in terms of a timeframe:
NOTE: Day 15 confirmed to be one long event so will likely be done in just one update, not 3

19 Playable Days (PD) Remaining - 2 Months (M) per update with 500-600 renders max
  • (18 PD x 6 M) + 2 M [Day 15] = 110
  • 110 ÷ 12 ≈ 9 years and 2 months
19 Playable Days (PD) Remaining - 4 Months (M) per update with 1000+ renders
  • (18 PD x 12 M) + 4 M [Day 15] = 220
  • 220 ÷ 12 ≈ 18 years and 5 months
Bear in mind that this calculation assumes that each day will have roughly the same number of events throughout and therefore continue to require 3 updates per day. It is possible that as the days progress, the number of events will grow smaller and there may be even more long event days like Day 15 or even days with so few events they could be merged together. These numbers also assume a constant flow of development and don't factor in breaks for vacations and things like that.

Therefore, it is possible that these numbers are a dramatic overestimation, but they still paint a very stark picture of this game's future if the rest of the game continues to be developed as it is now in terms of how many events it has per day.
Your calculation, in my opinion, is legit based on the past updates. As you said about Vacations or Holidays, L&P is working on a moving which I assume he will need some time for that in the next couple of months. Also; Christmas and Thanksgiving Holiday is around the corner, although I don't know how big Thanksgiving or Erntedankfest is in Germany. Also; I don't know if he is going to take a break after this update with his family and friends.

So at best, I think we might get a half-day or a third-day update again before the end of the year and if that's the case then 1.5 or 1.3 gameday this year, but the worst would be we got our update for the year and he will just finish out the year working on the start on a new day this year.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
We don't know for sure where Aidens next task will take place be it in the classroom or outside of school hours.People have assumed,right or wrong, that just because Sophia gave Aiden her number that semi/naked pictures will start to appear,this could happen if her face is not shown but it is still a massive risk for Sophia.
Yes there is no school day when Sophia recieves the text/call off Aiden but the tasks never happen on the same day that Sophia recieves them, The task may happen on Friday playable day 13,which also happens to be the same days as The first solution, the most "comfortable" to solve the Aiedn problem.
The second solution will be on day 25 (playable day 18). Both solutions will also require certain decisions before in the game.
farrah posted it:

Morning:
1) Ellie
2) Vicky
3) Liam (Good Wife route) OR Don Morello
Noon:
1) Nursing home (1st side job) OR home schooling (2nd side job)
2) Aiden's 3rd task
3) Emma/Dylan OR Sophia/Dylan
Afternoon:
1) Nathalie
2) Dylan/Ellie
Evening:
1) Sam
So it's just a phonecall/message OR it's a phonecall/message and 3rd task?
it would be good to know.

Reactions: Bane71

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
It has been 13 days since I have slept. I still have no idea about the contents of the L&P "whoops" picture post. For the love of god can someone just share that pic in this forum so that my depraved soul can get some rest.
I don't know what picture you're talking about. Maybe it's something we've wanted for a long time. Don't you think it's best they kept the spoilers and we see it surprising us when we play the update?

Edit: I just learned it's something about Sophia accidentally flashing someone. I'm pretty confident i don't want to see that picture here and kill the surprise.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
farrah posted it:

So it's just a phonecall/message OR it's a phonecall/message and 3rd task?
it would be good to know.
Yes I know when Sophia will recieve the text I am talking about where it may happen because she will probably have to do the task the next day a friday so it could still happen in the classroom
It will be both phone call and task

Reactions: Bane71

charlys

Jan 2, 2018
This game is clearly my favorite. I love to play a woman, Sophia, who is a straight woman, with responsibilities. She is dissatisfied, but she does not know it yet. The "corruption" side is terribly exciting and I look forward to the scenes of cheating with men who desire it.

On the other hand, the development is really very long and therefore it is likely that the end will never be discovered.
Will Patreon allow this type of play in the future?
Will the creator give up? Will he want to do something else in his life? Or worse, health problems?
I hope he finds a way to keep his motivation and develop this game much faster.

For my part I try to find other quality game, with female MC, deception, corruption (woman excited by big cocks for example).
I know a lot of games. On your side which do you advise me in this register? dissatisfied woman who cheats on her boyfriend or husband or corruption of a girl in love.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
On your side which do you advise me in this register? dissatisfied woman who cheats on her boyfriend or husband or corruption of a girl in love.
You could check out and find them here:

A Mother's Love (Married Woman cheats with her daughter's boyfriend)
Jessica O'Neil Hard News (With a boyfriend cheats with men and/or women)
Milfy City (Married Woman cheats mainly with her son)
Anna's Exciting Affection. (With a stupid boyfriend cheats with anyone else)
Midnight Paradise. (Married Woman cheats still gradually with her son)
My Pleasure. (With a boyfriend cheats with her nephew)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't know what picture you're talking about. Maybe it's something we've wanted for a long time. Don't you think it's best they kept the spoilers and we see it surprising us when we play the update?

Edit: I just learned it's something about Sophia accidentally flashing someone. I'm pretty confident i don't want to see that picture here and kill the surprise.
Whoever told you that the teaser is Sophia accidentally flashing someone is talking rubbish,sorry mate.

Reactions: truerty and Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
We don't know his plans, that is true, and there is something of a disclaimer at the bottom of those calculations about the factors that could change that would make those numbers lower. The question is, how long will this go on before such changes possibly happen?

Right now we typically get around 12 events per day with at least 3 of those being alternate events for different paths. Even if this were to reduce to say, 6 events per day from Day 21 onwards, that would still take around 4 years on 2 months per update, and 8 years on 4 months per update before we get there.

So whilst something could and might change with regards to events per day, the quesion is: when?

View attachment 769575
Personally, I am against reducing events! On the contrary, I would add them! The field for action is huge.

I believe that at some point L&P will come to a decision to create a team. He needs helpers.

But working with a team has its negative sides, partners should trust the L&P plan and strictly follow its instructions! And, unfortunately, not everyone can do this.

In any case, everyone who likes this game is counting on speeding up the process of its creation.

arifarfi

Dec 15, 2018
is it subject for update 1.00 ???

Morning:
1) Ellie
2) Vicky
Noon:
2) Aiden's 3rd task
Afternoon:
1) Nathalie
2) Dylan/Ellie
Evening:
1) Sam

Reactions: redhood_

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
is it subject for update 1.00 ???

Morning:
1) Ellie
2) Vicky
Noon:
2) Aiden's 3rd task
Afternoon:
1) Nathalie
2) Dylan/Ellie
Evening:
1) Sam
No this one is
Capture.PNG01.PNG

• Sad
Reactions: kinyas and codex35
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes