zh

Oct 17, 2017
I didn't play this game for quite some time... I had a lot to catch up. But I'm glad I did.

I really like the Ellie/Sophia story, especially this last shower scene... It is just a kiss, but... IMO it's the BEST shower scene ever created in this kind of game. The teasing, the tension, this delicious moment just before the kiss... everything is there <3

The bikini moment with Dylan was also great!

Then, I'm happy there is FINALLY an "opening" between Dylan and Ellie.

I'm also glad that there was another side job possibility... Because sexual situations with some... geriatrics... would have been very weird to say the least.

Can't wait to play the next update.

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Patricia is pretty intertwined into the Ellie route, but apart from that, easily enough
Well, Patricia might be interesting. But I don't really like any of the males in this game. The husband should pay more attention to Sophia, Dylan was considered, but I really wanna see the mother fall for the daughter of all people for once. Didn't care for the family friends or Uncle Carl all that much, was immediately hooked on Ellie. This site needs more lesbians, incest and lesbian incest imo.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is there a way to go pure Sophia/Ellie? Not interested in anyone else this game has to offer really.
Just do everything you can with her and acquire as many Ellie and Lesbian points as possible while avoiding everyone else as much as possible. You should also make sure Ellie progresses with Julia and Sophia goes to the club with Patricia and Ellie and Sophia kisses Patricia.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It would not be an exaggeration to say that an important part of AWAM fans want to see more Ellie and Sophia content or even that they follow this VN just for this two,I wonder if we will see Sophia and Ellie doing a 69 in the near future
Future, yes, near future, very unlikely. We probably won't see anything like that until we're past Day 20, and Day 20 is anywhere from 5-9 years away.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
milfy city is a shitty game compare AWAM
that's personal opinion because certain aspects may be better but atleast Milf City has content. They have both been progressing for years but... Well content speaks for itself, But that being said the mom on there was a freak for her son right from the get go

Reactions: Wedstone and Assari
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes