Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Why this thread is still not number one in trending
To my knowledge this is the fastest growing thread right now.
The uploader got 1800+ likes for the thread posting
100s of members are active daily
100s of daily replies

One of the best games in f94zone and has a very large fan base......

Still not the trending #1
Milfy city is almost died but still the #1

Why..?
:rolleyes: :unsure:
Because every single day the same people unhappy with Icstor keep typing the same comments over and over and over again. Like we didn't hear you say how much you dislike Icstor the first 450 times :rolleyes: :FacePalm: Dopes.

Reactions: Mr Killer D

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Because every single day the same people unhappy with Icstor keep typing the same comments over and over and over again. Like we didn't hear you say how much you dislike Icstor the first 450 times :rolleyes: :FacePalm: Dopes.
What can I say humans like to complain, pretty much like you are doing about people complaining about Icstor. It is a human trait.

D

Deleted member 840101

milfy city is a shitty game compare AWAM
Now, this is why some people hate this thread. Just because you like AWAM dosen't mean you can b**ch about some other games like this.

This thread may be the fastest growing thread but this it has also earned many haters in this year. And I think this is the reason why this thread is not making it to NO.1 in "Trending".

• L&P's failure in making upto his promises.

• Slow updates. Usually it takes a minimum of 3 months for an update.

• Being a "slow burn" game attracts many persons but also some people are not okay with it.
A slow burn game with slow update pace is like adding fuel to the fire.

• I dont know about ICSTOR's MC but DPC's BaK game has lot of renders than AWAM in more or less in the same time gap between updates.

But I do find AWAM a lot more interesting than those other two games and AWAM is my favorite game still.

I guess other than these things I don't think there is any problem with this game. Some might say that I'm not a patron so I don't have anything to worry about with L&P. The thing is I'm going to take a break from all of these adult VNs after this update, but if everything goes well in my life, I am planning to become a patron on my way back to F95.

Last edited by a moderator:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Now, this is why some people hate this thread. Just because you like AWAM dosen't mean you can b**ch about some other games like this.

This thread may be the fastest growing thread but this it has also earned many haters in this year. And I think this is the reason why this thread is not making it to NO.1 in "Trending".

And here are some reasons why I think people hate this game:

• L&P's failure in making upto his promises.

• Slow updates. Usually it takes a minimum of 3 months for an update.

• Being a "slow burn" game attracts many persons but also some people are not okay with it.
A slow burn game with slow update pace is like adding fuel to the fire.

• I dont know about ICSTOR's MC but DPC's BaK game has lot of renders than AWAM in more or less in the same time gap between updates.

But I do find AWAM a lot more interesting than those other two games and AWAM is my favorite game until now.

I guess other than these things I don't think there is any problem with this game. Some might say that I'm not a patron so I don't have anything to worry about with L&P. The thing is I'm going to take a break from all of these adult VNs after this update, but if everything goes well in my life, I am planning to become a patron on my way back to F95.
I hope that everything works out in your life for you and maybe we will see you again next year for the next update.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Is it me or we getting too many lesbian scenes not just AWAM but in other popular VNs as well.
L&P has said" As a little spoiler: this entire update will be something for both, who likes lesbian stuff and who not that much. Actually, all events are not quite what they seem to be at first sight."
Regarding other games I don't know as there are very few games that I play from here.

Last edited:
Reactions: wynlard

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Is it me or we getting too many lesbian scenes not just AWAM but in other popular VNs as well.
Those bastard devs from hell know the target audience very well. The dudes drooling for their lifeless cgi puppets will stay, because they see some action with two or more hot girls and still can defer the real thing, to keep the horny horde half hard and get the money...
To be sexistic, they are a bit like designing girls/women, they will give you only that little what's needed to keep you on the leash ...

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Those bastard devs from hell know the target audience very well. The dudes drooling for their lifeless cgi puppets will stay, because they see some action with two or more hot girls and still can defer the real thing, to keep the horny horde half hard and get the money...
To be sexistic, they are a bit like designing girls/women, they will give you only that little what's needed to keep you on the leash ...
Have you taken your meds today Longo McFap!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Creeping Death

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
100s of daily replies

Why..?
Not really.The fastest one is WVM for sure.That game is 3 times younger than AWAM but is catching pretty fast.
There's just something so pure and tender about that Sophia/Ellie scene and is such a rare thing to see mother/daughter incest, especially when it's done this well.

Dylan, on the other hand, just comes across as the typical horny teenage boy who thinks only with his dick that we've seen in so many other VNs and it's exhausting. Even though I'm desperate to see him getting somewhere with Sophia, I'm just tired of the pervy teenage trope in incest games but with Ellie it doesn't feel like that and it's better because of it.
Strangely enough,it seems we will get way better progress for Dylan/Ellie than the main Dylan/Sophia.
a few years ago we got a lot of games where the mc fucks his mom,sisters and aunt.
Only if you talking about 2017 onward.
Before that there is barely any game where MC fuck his mom,sisters and aunt.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Not even once did i watch the famous, well-known lesbian shower scene between Sophia and Ellie.
Everyone be like, it was so beautiful :love:
and I'm here like, let my boy Dylan take Ellie's place :cautious:
There's just something so pure and tender about that Sophia/Ellie scene and is such a rare thing to see mother/daughter incest, especially when it's done this well.

Dylan, on the other hand, just comes across as the typical horny teenage boy who thinks only with his dick that we've seen in so many other VNs and it's exhausting. Even though I'm desperate to see him getting somewhere with Sophia, I'm just tired of the pervy teenage trope in incest games but with Ellie it doesn't feel like that and it's better because of it.

Easylovingcpl

Aug 1, 2019
To L&P: this is the best adult game in the human history. The story is great the quality is great the erotica in the game is great but please give us update every 3 months.

• Haha
Reactions: balvenie1401

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
100s of daily replies

Why..?

Because the same 3 shills are the only ones who comment in this thread, lmao

Reactions: Matt1 and ComeHard

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Probably he will need help from Sherlock Holmes to figure it out.
Like seriously the guy is not very smart.Maybe even the most stupid male in the game.
Nah man there are two """"""""""""18 year old boys"""""""""""" who genuinely can't swim.

Like not only do they look like they are in elementary school but they can't even swim. One of them even still swings on a swing.

I am not even making this shit up.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes