• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

kevin.a

Nov 30, 2019
Here's an idea for L&P: the next meeting between Sophia and Tyler, the boy from the club, could be at the cinema on Friday. Sophia, Patricia and Ellie would be invited by their friends to go to the cinema and when they got there, as the place would be almost crowded, they would have to sit in couples, far from each other. Then during the session Sophia would see things heat up between Ellie and her boyfriend (maybe between Patricia and her partner too) and Tyler would also make advances on Sophia. The movie could have spicy scenes, to help even more.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
With the idea of doing 1/3 update, I hope L&P will not fall into the genre trap:
OK, I'm going to be able to develop an event well because I only have this one to do.
And thereby increase the art or whatever you want.
I'm afraid of that.
He's probably gonna do that and we go from 6 months for half a day to 9 months.

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Two questions:

1. How did he go from updating once per month when this was his "hobby" and he had a seperate full time job to uploading every 4 months when he reached his goal and apparently "quit" his job and made this project his full time job?
2. Why didn't he make 10 more renders of Sophia walking down hallways (you know, 95% of this games renders) to reach the glorious 1337?

D

Deleted member 840101

Two questions:

1. How did he go from updating once per month when this was his "hobby" and he had a seperate full time job to uploading every 4 months when he reached his goal and apparently "quit" his job and made this project his full time job?

Tbh, the promise "quitting his main job" for an adult VN is simply absurd. Nobody would do that.

The only thing he can do is hiring someone and we already know that L&P will talk about his difficulties in it after this update gets released, which you would have known if you have read some pages of the thread.

2. Why didn't he make 10 more renders of Sophia walking down hallways (you know, 95% of this games renders) to reach the glorious 1337?
Again, if you have read the posts from L&P which are posted many times in this thread you wouldn't have asked this question.

L&P has already cut some renders which he thought as unnecessary. So there is not going to be 95% of renders of Sophia walking down the hallway which is purely an exaggeration.

Not to sound rude, but I think you should read the latest post that are posted in thread before asking these questions.
Those post are not hard to find.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes