bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Tbh, the promise "quitting his main job" for an adult VN is simply absurd. Nobody would do that.

The only thing he can do is hiring someone and we already know that L&P will talk about his difficulties in it after this update gets released, which you would have known if you have read some pages of the thread.

Again, if you have read the posts from L&P which are posted many times in this thread you wouldn't have asked this question.

L&P has already cut some renders which he thought as unnecessary. So there is not going to be 95% of renders of Sophia walking down the hallway which is purely an exaggeration.

Not to sound rude, but I think you should read the latest post that are posted in thread before asking these questions.
Those post are not hard to find.:)
I think you took my 2nd question a little too seriously bud.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Which AAA games you are talking about,that are taking 10+ years to be completed?All that I can think can be at best caled B games.
That a game is in development for more than 10 years is extremely rare. Diablo III was in development for 11 years, but I don't know if that was actual a AAA game.

Anyway, What I really wanted to say was that I hope that L&P will think seriously about project planning including a more realistic development time. The development time per in game day is increasing alarmingly. With 5-6 month development time for just half a game day, L&P is close to fall below one year of development time for just one game day. This gives the game about 20 years to completion, if it include 30 game days as he mentioned. It's ridiculous to think that L&P would go on developing a game for so long. My goodness, even 10 years would be an overkill.

Practically speaking, L&P would actually have to be four times as fast as he is currently. I mean not in the number of images produced, but in the progress in storytelling. That would then take 4-5 years, and be still more than challenging.

BTW, I have supported L&P for two limited periods of time and would like to do it again, if it get realistic again, to see this game finished at some point.

Reactions: ancienregimele

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Two questions:

1. How did he go from updating once per month when this was his "hobby" and he had a seperate full time job to uploading every 4 months when he reached his goal and apparently "quit" his job and made this project his full time job?
2. Why didn't he make 10 more renders of Sophia walking down hallways (you know, 95% of this games renders) to reach the glorious 1337?
Homie...everyone that defends L&P is a white knight because, truth be told, we're all getting CUCKED. L&P has more subs than he ever could've dreamed of when he started out and the project has grown exponentially. If he truly cared about delivering his product to his subs he would've recruited help. His refusal to do so, and implied greed, shows he cares more about milking the project and milking every subscriber.

I would never subscribe to this project. It's simply not worth it. Too much dishonesty from L&P, but I do admit it's one of the best games in the genre...probably Top 5 and definitely Top 10. Here's to hoping he uses all the money he's making now to recruit some help so things happen faster...not gonna happen, but can always hope...which is why I'd never even think about subbing this project

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Sex Scenes doesn't trigger the fap, its the situation and choices. I don't care of the sex scenes, but the updates should be fast, I want to see the climax (no pun intended), as long I have some energy left.
I can see myself growing old and visiting this thread and still seeing people arguing about whether dylan/sam or aiden/bennett who is going to lay the first pipe! and like always I'll be here going through the thread with the hopes of finding a post that says about update dates.

Mr Killer D

Jun 7, 2019
Why this thread is still not number one in trending
To my knowledge this is the fastest growing thread right now.
The uploader got 1800+ likes for the thread posting
100s of members are active daily
100s of daily replies

One of the best games in f94zone and has a very large fan base......

Still not the trending #1
Milfy city is almost died but still the #1

Why..?
:rolleyes: :unsure:

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
Why this thread is still not number one in trending
To my knowledge this is the fastest growing thread right now.
The uploader got 1800+ likes for the thread posting
100s of members are active daily
100s of daily replies

One of the best games in f94zone and has a very large fan base......

Still not the trending #1
Milfy city is almost died but still the #1

Why..?
:rolleyes: :unsure:
milfy city is a shitty game compare AWAM

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes