lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Hey Old dog, you know how we were looking for evidence as to whether or not Claire and Marie were bi or not? I found this little snippet in the code, when Sophia is with Patricia just before they go to the fitness centrer:

p "Yeah, that's how she is. In any case that means that, well... she fancies, um... likes you!"
it was you who found in the code about claire?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
it was you who found in the code about claire?
Yep. I can track most things down eventually. Although, like the asset identification I do for the FA thread, often it's because I'm looking for something else entirely. Sometimes I'll just browse the code to see if I stumble across anything interesting. That's how I found out that on the Sam route Sophia likes to tease him, without actually playing the route. And why I call Dylan's kiss "insidious", because that's what it's called in the code.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yep. I can track most things down eventually. Although, like the asset identification I do for the FA thread, often it's because I'm looking for something else entirely. Sometimes I'll just browse the code to see if I stumble across anything interesting. That's how I found out that on the Sam route Sophia likes to tease him, without actually playing the route. And why I call Dylan's kiss "insidious", because that's what it's called in the code.
Alley_Cat Does come in handy at times

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Old dog Do you still have the results of the poll that L&P did to see who was the most popular character? I don't remember if it was Ellie or Dylan who finished first

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Old dog Do you still have the results of the poll that L&P did to see who was the most popular character? I don't remember if it was Ellie or Dylan who finished first
Was Dylan by about 15 - 20 votes. That might have changed since though

EDIT: Actually it was 13 votes last it was posted here

Reactions: Lederzar

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well I don't think it's occurred to Sophia yet of encouraging Ellie to pursue Julia so that she doesn't pursue Logan. Ellie doesn't even know yet that Sophia knows about her and Julia kissing. But yeah, if Sophia is involved, this could be a real milestone for Ellie/Julia. Especially considering we haven't had a lesbian scene in the game yet. 3 straight scenes (two with Liam, one with Neil/Amber), but no lesbian
Sophia has already though that would like Julia/Ellie to become more than just friends,I think she thought this when she spied on them but I would have to check

Reactions: afterlights
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes