shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
Three years since the first version of this AWAM game was relased. 1916 pages of posts right here for this same game. And - Sophia hasn't even given anyone a BJ - other than her husband. Maybe in 5 years we'll be lucky to find her "corrupted" enough that she'll brush her ass against some stranger in the candy store while she's buying suckers ;) WooHooo... I think I hear someone playing Fog Hat in the backgrouhd. Slow Ride...

Last edited:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Three years since the first version of this AWAM game was relased. 1916 pages of posts right here for this same game. And - Sophia hasn't even given anyone a BJ. Maybe in 5 years we'll be lucky and she'll brush her ass against some stranger in the candy store while she's buying suckers ;)
Yea definitely no BJ's

Reactions: afterlights

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
sooo someone can get me update on this game? i have been out for months what is it up? any sex scene already or nah

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
İmportant thing is, how big update its gonna be ? 5 minute gameplay as usual or bigger?
After that long waiting period i think people are deservers little bit more right.
1327 renders, so as much as 5 times some of the other updates, with Ellie/Julia and Yoga events both being bigger than the fashion show, so I'm certainly looking forward to it.
sooo someone can get me update on this game? i have been out for months what is it up? any sex scene already or nah
Sex scenes? You should know by now not to expect sex scenes!! Come back in about 5 years or so and you might be lucky. Maybe 10 for good measure.

Reactions: Bane71

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
1327 renders, so as much as 5 times some of the other updates, with Ellie/Julia and Yoga events both being bigger than the fashion show, so I'm certainly looking forward to it.

Sex scenes? You should know by now not to expect sex scenes!! Come back in about 5 years or so and you might be lucky. Maybe 10 for good measure.
Thank you for the information. Now another important thing is old saves compatibility. We will see, fingers crossed.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thank you for the information. Now another important thing is old saves compatibility. We will see, fingers crossed.
No idea, as I don't use saves, as I mentioned a little while ago. I just speed through it on skip. But if you read through the thread, I can't recall any instances of old saves not working, so you should be fine.

Reactions: Old Dog

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017

daaamn by the looks of it will be a no sex tag game.... at first i was ok with not having a sex in the first days but now its too much

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes