Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
I thought his would, on the contrary, increase the variative ... variation makes the game better...
No. L&P said it won't really change anything other than give them an idea of who the favourite characters are. In theory, it should let them know where to put more of their focus and thus narrow the scope of the game by focusing on at least the top 5 characters in order to speed things along by reducing the side characters and their events, but it won't.

Reactions: Bane71

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
This doesnt make any sense Adult games arent suppose to be so complicated. We need perfect run throughs ,keep an eye on variable X then at the same time remember not to piss off variable Y at the same time make sure the Time variable Z is spot on.Thats just absurd its like playing a game just to add stress over stress. Keep it simple coz Simplicity always wins.

imbatshit452

Feb 14, 2019
This doesnt make any sense Adult games arent suppose to be so complicated. We need perfect run throughs ,keep an eye on variable X then at the same time remember not to piss off variable Y at the same time make sure the Time variable Z is spot on.Thats just absurd its like playing a game just to add stress over stress. Keep it simple coz Simplicity always wins.
i take it you haven't played good girl gone bad.

Reactions: Creeping Death

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You want it simple, here, the solution: www. y o u p o r n .com :)

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, but that sounded different here ;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-095-lust-passion.5944/page-1793#post-3762105

I know L&P very good after 2.5 years of waiting :cautious:
Mid of September is my guess.
L&P has said that the update will be released between the 1 or 2nd week of September.
L&P has posted on his Patron page letting the Patrons know how far along he is and what events he has done,so it is not just the game progress chart that I am looking at just now,unlike before when I was.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's actually a lot easier than it sounds. As long as you at least read the walkthrough, thanks to some rewrites to the code, some of the decisions you needed to make before are actually made for you now.

Like now on the Ellie route, you don't even get to choose to go to the opera on day 11 or to go home with Liam on day 16

Reactions: Old Dog

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
You want it simple, here, the solution: www. y o u p o r n .com :)
Then we would be having the conversation in o u p o r n . com now wouldn't we? I get it people over the net likes to act smart and funny thats the only place you can try to become someone your actually not nothing new there but lets be realistic not many people unlike you i assume have so much time in their hands to keep an eye on all the possible variations and possible outcomes of an adult game..We are here for a good story and a good fap nothing more nothing less walkthroughs are just plain buzz kill.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's actually a lot easier than it sounds. As long as you at least read the walkthrough, thanks to some rewrites to the code, some of the decisions you needed to make before are actually made for you now.

Like now on the Ellie route, you don't even get to choose to go to the opera on day 11 or to go home with Liam on day 16
Some of the decisions you needed to make before are actually made for you now.
This is what I think may happen with certain events in the future.
Take the Tyler/Sophia event at the club,Tyler gets so far with Sophia,players choice,then wham they get disturbed and you have no choice but to go home,choice made for you.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
"The Whoops Event" A spider bites Sophia on her pussy so Alyssa has to suck the poison out before its too late.
I don't have reasons for don't believe you, but I am an empirical person who needs to watch (St. Thomas)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes