lWFDl

May 8, 2017
No, he's from Germany, so it's just the language he's used to
I'm from germany too, but I would write a game in english, because it would have a wider reach. In fact I translate some comics for myself, and I do it in english...

Funny thing is, I've seen many incest sex scene pics with the models from this game on 8muse... I hope the game delivers soon...

And that's the issue I have with this game... She chooses to be lewd and the second she does it, she regrets it... That's bad writing imo. If you chose to do lewd things, I'm pretty sure that it's a conscious decision!
for example, just at the beginning of the game when she chooses to open the door in her bathrobe. She does it, even that she can't be sure it's someone she knows, so she should be ok with the consequences when it's the handymen.

Ok perhaps she is a very dumb person who reacts instead of thinking...

Reactions: Pizzapockets

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Programming and Translation aren't just the translating the text, it's matching each image to each dialogue line with Renpy code, this can be a pain with large scenes which we all know L&P does large scenes.

Also, it most likely doesn't include the time spent on last check(s) as well, most devs I presume sit on the release for a bit and make sure they haven't forgotten something and everything is fine.

This is probably why it takes up to a week for it to be done, as life can get in the way during the week as well.

Anyway, not long to go now, YAH!

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
His translation is good I would say.
He uses accurate words in the dialogues. Its an important part of VN and helps creating a sensuous scene and story plot-wise.
I just wonder if he is this good in translation, why doesn't he write in English. It would help him in early release quit a lot.

Reactions: Pizzapockets
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes