MisterSexy

Dec 4, 2018
I like to look forward to this, it all takes quite a long time haha! Understand how focused should be. 10/10 Dylan and those lesbian choices!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hmmm, I noticed you used the word "they've" when you describe Dr. PinkCake. I don't think that would help L&P at all since he has no intention of finding help out this time and is choosing to keep his act solo for the time being. So I'm not sure how this would help him in the least. Unless you think L&P can pick up some programming tips to help speed up the process besides recruiting help.
That's what I was meaning. DPC is a solo dev with an amazingly high output, and a high quality one at that. While this game (AWAM) still has the main issue of lots of different paths and side events, perhaps a better workflow and tools to help with posing could be of great benefit and since DPC has recently been saying that they've made great strides in this area recently, perhaps L&P could look into doing something similar and perhaps reach out to other devs like DPC to ask for their advice.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Someone mentioned lesbian incest? :giggle::LOL:

Who's Bennet?:unsure:
I mean Bennett-Dylan's teacher.
What you are thinking for?
Bennet mars is day 24.I am not sure we have enough time to progress that fast with DYlan for 13 more days.Don't forget that 5 days afe without Sophia/Dylan events.So that leave us with only 8 days for Dylan to beat Bennett and have sex with Sophia first.
We probably will have to skip some of the usual stuff before the sex-footjob,handjob,titjob,blowjob,assjob and thighjob.
Before even going there we should have some other things between Sophia and Dylan
kissing,make out,staying topless,striptease,showing her pussy,naked yoga,sunbathing etc,masturbating in front of Dylan.

Last edited:

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
I need to go into kryo sleep to wait for sex to happen! will somebody wake me up to the next century?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes