Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
It's not as good as you think, trust me. If you're hoping that it's something really good and raunchy, then I'm afraid your hope is misplaced.
Don't worry, we all know L&P and more or less we imagine how he thinks I never except too much :LOL: but it's been a while I think the boys deserve to see something ;)

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
L&P should really speak to Dr PinkCake because they're churning out 2000+ renders and 100+ animations every 4 months while making great progress with every update and they've even mentioned in their last few status updates about how they've been doing things that have improved their workflow in order to move even faster. Yesterday's status update even said this allowed them to pose and queue up 29 animations for rendering in just 2 days. :oops:
Hmmm, I noticed you used the word "they've" when you describe Dr. PinkCake. I don't think that would help L&P at all since he has no intention of finding help out this time and is choosing to keep his act solo for the time being. So I'm not sure how this would help him in the least. Unless you think L&P can pick up some programming tips to help speed up the process besides recruiting help.

Reactions: farrah

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Ha, I noticed that talk of lesbian incest has lured farrah back out of the shadows.

In Spain is not illegal the public sex with one exception, wen there are underage people or similar. You can fuck in your car, in a beach or in a park, but not in front to the school, or in the beach or in a park when families are there with children. If there are children there can be penal prosecution.
Damn! And here in the U.S. some states will make you register as a sex offender if you are caught pissing in public.

BTW, I've noticed quite a few facepalms on my last post on this topic. Do we really have that many fans of necro in this thread?
Certainly not I. I find it rather gross and incredibly absurd.

GW route has a very nice event.I will say no more than that
Damn you OD! Can you kindly DM me with info?

Any possibility of Julia and Ellie doing at least some fingering together in the upcoming update?
Mark my words. Eliie and Julia will go beyond fingering. There will be full-on Lily licking.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes