RChandler

Dec 1, 2019
My wife plays with me, and we typically avoid incest routes in adult games because we have older kids and the idea of incest turns us off. HOWEVER, we decided to play out the mother/daughter scene where they make out in the shower, and we both agreed it was really hot, LOL! My wife said, OK, from here on out we're going to pretend the son and daughter are step-son and step-daughter. ;)

RChandler

Dec 1, 2019
It gets easier with better hardware, organization and a solid, steady workflow. Not veering of to unnecessary paths is also mandatory.
Somehow this dev only has 1 of those qualities (the first) after 3 years.

The renders did get a lot better, can't deny that though.
Is this from your personal experience programming one of these? I don't mean that as a criticism of your comment, I'm just curious if you have experience trying to put one of these games together. I'd really like to take my story (from real life, a bet I made with my college roommate for the summer that turned out to be amazing) and make it into one of these games, but I really don't know if I'd ever be able to myself. (I need someone who could take my writing and do the graphics.)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
L&P should really speak to Dr PinkCake because they're churning out 2000+ renders and 100+ animations every 4 months while making great progress with every update and they've even mentioned in their last few status updates about how they've been doing things that have improved their workflow in order to move even faster. Yesterday's status update even said this allowed them to pose and queue up 29 animations for rendering in just 2 days. :oops:
Being a very long-time (10+years) user of Daz, I cannot even comprehend that amount of posing and animating myself,....

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
One thought we had in the previous update the beginning of Dylan / Ellie (Ellie is going to kill Dylan of a heart attack) in this one we will have Ellie / Julia and we know that Sophia has tried to bring Ellie and Sam together (horrible decision) maybe in a very far away future we can see a social experiment Ellie / Dylan & Sam / Julia (the sisters can play with each other but they are not interchangeable XD)

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
L&P should really speak to Dr PinkCake because they're churning out 2000+ renders and 100+ animations every 4 months while making great progress with every update and they've even mentioned in their last few status updates about how they've been doing things that have improved their workflow in order to move even faster. Yesterday's status update even said this allowed them to pose and queue up 29 animations for rendering in just 2 days. :oops:
Considering how much LP learned in regards to making better renders I doubt he can't learn how to optimize his workflow. The only issue I see in him optimizing is that it seriously impacts his bottom line.

Has he addressed the fact that this vn is gonna take 13-15 years to complete?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Considering how much LP learned in regards to making better renders I doubt he can't learn how to optimize his workflow. The only issue I see in him optimizing is that it seriously impacts his bottom line.

Has he addressed the fact that this vn is gonna take 13-15 years to complete?
Yes, and he seems fine with it, which is maddening.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
So you are saying it has SLOW updates AND no quality?
of course not and that is obvious

I spell it out for you, there a tonne of VN's out there with nowhere near the amount of depth and quality as AWAM does, so if you not happy with AWAM, then unwatch thread and off you go. :)

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
Acting Lessons and Being a DIK, the latter being the current game. The level of work and development is crazy for just one dev and there's so much depth to the characters. DPC can do in 50 renders what L&P does in 5 updates; deep, rich character development in short, sharp bursts, not long, overly-bloated events. Relationship development is also swift and still manages to feel natural and rewarding.
I Agree, I loved Acting Lessons.

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
perhaps the dev is just doing 4 renders a day... for cannot don't just need to turn on your computer and click on the render button... before clicking on the render, you first need to create scene out what to render...
i think dev masturbates everytime he makes a new scene.... thats why its taking time.. whats the maximum time a person can do this in a day:unsure::unsure::unsure:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes