Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Maybe I forgot about many scenes, but what I remember Ellie is in no way slutty!? Maybe on standards in countries where women are only allowed of being outside in companion of a male family member and have to be fully veiled? But not in western standards. :confused:

Reactions: farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
That reminds me I need to do that pose,floral bikini,but with the navy blue bikini
Old dog Do you know from which assets are those poses? As well as the signature on the right side? The one on the right I think it's DM's Diva but I'm not entirely sure and the one you mentioned from my comment...I have no idea, so if you do, let me know by PM.
:)(y)

Also, Sophia looks great in ANY bikini so yeah including the navy blue bikini she is gorgeous!!, I like it too. :love: :love:

As I always said, this is something in the local water. This changes the perception, especially for those who have recently arrived or moved :sneaky: :LOL:
Absolutely!!! I agree, there's gotta be something in the water or Oxygen it just brings out the hotness and horny...ness from new arrivals to the glorious city of San Alejo!!! hehe. :sneaky: :LOL:

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: farrah

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
As I always said, this is something in the local water. This changes the perception, especially for those who have recently arrived or moved :sneaky: :LOL:

Ellie Ellie Ellie :love: :love: :love: :LOL:
Well, for me, the most underrated female char in this game is Julia. I mean she is drop dead gorgeous (4th time I use this term today, maybe it's a weather thing lol ). A cute, lovely face and a fantastic shaped body and, she's maybe the first tasting some delicious Ellie juices. So come on, join Team J. ! :cool::p:D

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Well, for me, the most underrated female char in this game is Julia. I mean she is drop dead gorgeous (4th time I use this term today, maybe it's a weather thing lol ). A cute, lovely face and a fantastic shaped body and, she's maybe the first tasting some delicious Ellie juices. So come on, join Team J. ! :cool::p:D
Oh man, I think many of us underestimates her, but we saw this girl is innocent but definitely not as simple as it seems. We'll probably see her first sex with Ellie soon. I'm sure about this. Julia is very sweet and lovely. :love: :sneaky:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
who is Julia again? lol

• Sad
Reactions: Creeping Death

dany86

Jan 10, 2019
Could please someone post the page where dev talks about the update and when it will be released? thank you.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
GW route has a very nice event.I will say no more than that
You sure?

From LP: " It's a GW event. And since I know how little are interested in it, I'll make it as short and succinct as possible. There will be more interesting event on that route later anyway. "

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I just got to say that am a big believer in equality and equal opportunity for everyone, in the spirit of that, I equally like all woman in the game.

You will not change my opinion and I will always preach equal hotness for all woman in AWAM.

MAKE AWAM GREAT AGAIN or KEEP AWAM GREAT FOREVER or AWAM WOMAN ARE HOT

(insert your own crazy AWAM campaign slogan here)

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I just got to say that am a big believer in equality and equal opportunity for everyone, in the spirit of that, I equally like all woman in the game.

You will not change my opinion and I will always preach equal hotness for all woman in AWAM.

MAKE AWAM GREAT AGAIN or KEEP AWAM GREAT FOREVER or AWAM WOMAN ARE HOT

(insert your own crazy AWAM campaign slogan here)
I dont understand is why people think Sofia is the MC in this game, clearly Dylan is the main character, not sure why people get confused a lot, we should start a campaign. A lover and a son. Sofia is just a side character, who needs to be tapped by our clearly true protagonist and his player skills.

Look how our hero went to take on the bullies by himself and now he must master the ways of the martial arts to defeat the evil villains threatening the secondary character Sofia who is his true love.

im cheering for Dylan, go dude go.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I dont understand is why people think Sofia is the MC in this game, clearly Dylan is the main character, not sure why people get confused a lot, we should start a campaign. A lover and a son. Sofia is just a side character, who needs to be tapped by our clearly true protagonist and his player skills.

Look how our hero went to take on the bullies by himself and now he must master the ways of the martial arts to defeat the evil villains threatening the secondary character Sofia who is his true love.

im cheering for Dylan, go dude go.
yeah, no, just no on that, Sophia is MC........end of discussion.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes