Mr Killer D

Jun 7, 2019
I agree with u. Faithful =/= boring path. Only u need be creative that the same way u can be in the cheat paths etc, only change the males, but like u said, u can do the husband corrupts the wife and they have better sex scenes etc, no need involucres always random assholes for a good sex scene damn.
Are you saying you wants to see NTR & Cuckold tags in the game...?

Just realized this game might be the most "slowburn" game in f95 ?

its almost 3 years and not even a handjob lul
Don't say it mahn. There are plenty of other games that are slower than AWAM (Like JOHN but it is 6 Months younger than AWAM)

Reactions: Bane71

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Are you saying you wants to see NTR & Cuckold tags in the game...?

Don't say it mahn. There are plenty of other games that are slower than AWAM (Like JOHN but it is 6 Months younger than AWAM)
??? On the other side dude, I prefer a great faithful path before slut path as in every game with female mc (slut path and lesbian stuff, thats in what these games are summed up

Reactions: Rythan25

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
JOHN is hardly slow burn. Half my issue with that game is that it hits you with unavoidable scenes with the bf right from the start. I much prefer this, where if you don't like the LI (and even I, who plays the GW route, don't like Liam), can avoid the sex scenes if you choose.

BTW, I've noticed quite a few facepalms on my last post on this topic. Do we really have that many fans of necro in this thread?

Mr Killer D

Jun 7, 2019
JOHN is hardly slow burn. Half my issue with that game is that it hits you with unavoidable scenes with the bf right from the start. I much prefer this, where if you don't like the LI (and even I, who plays the GW route, don't like Liam), can avoid the sex scenes if you choose.
Even though I have no great interest in lesbian routes I play all routes....

If we are downloading 2.5GB then we also need maximum content.. ;)
BTW, I've noticed quite a few facepalms on my last post on this topic. Do we really have that many fans of necro in this thread?
Ignore them. That's all i have to tell you.

Reactions: Bane71

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020

Facepalms is the most stupid thing is this forum haha, is a like anyway, and people use it so random, so dont bother it.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
L&P really likes to get into a complication, it has a 15% between the rendered(5%) and the Art(10%) finish those two things first and then you only have to worry about the PT that takes more or less 15 days to be ready

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I played this a year and a half ago, forgot about it later and stumbled upon it again recently. Have to say, this is way above some of the other games on the site. Hope it keeps on.
I wouldn't worry about its long term viability. Dev does good work, but takes his time with story development. Not saying this is a bad thing, but this game has been around 2-3 years, still without significant sex scenes. No signs of patron exhaustion, though!

RChandler

Dec 1, 2019
FWIW, just to get a feel for what’s required, I downloaded the tools (Daz 3D etc) that are used to make one of these games. I’d tinkered with some programming when I first started covering the mainstream computer gaming world as a writer and realized I had no talent there lol! But playing with these tools - man, I’m not sure how a single person can develop and update one of these games if it has any complexity or depth at all. I have a story line I’d love to turn into a game but don’t think it’s gonna happen unless I had at least one partner. I’m not sure I expect L&P to get any faster if he keeps doing this alone.

Reactions: Gexter and Jude6

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020
The writing is fine but the pacing sucks and the dev takes WAY too long to deliver new updates. I mean its been like 4+ months since the last one
GOT TO milk people for monney some how this game could have been done a long time ago like most of the games on this site there not worry about competing games just all long can they can going there short time profits going

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes