BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
FWIW, just to get a feel for what’s required, I downloaded the tools (Daz 3D etc) that are used to make one of these games. I’d tinkered with some programming when I first started covering the mainstream computer gaming world as a writer and realized I had no talent there lol! But playing with these tools - man, I’m not sure how a single person can develop and update one of these games if it has any complexity or depth at all. I have a story line I’d love to turn into a game but don’t think it’s gonna happen unless I had at least one partner. I’m not sure I expect L&P to get any faster if he keeps doing this alone.
It gets easier with better hardware, organization and a solid, steady workflow. Not veering of to unnecessary paths is also mandatory.
Somehow this dev only has 1 of those qualities (the first) after 3 years.

The renders did get a lot better, can't deny that though.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Im sorry but you didnt explain anything, that reason is complete BS in the same way that saying "Sophia isnt prudish, plenty of women dont fuck their children".... "Good Wife" is the name of the path, not "Faithful Wife", not "Prudish Wife"...

If say Liam told Sophia "hey honey the boss's daughter wants me, and I could totally help my career by making her SQUEAL!".... Then Sophia as a GOOD WIFE would help make that happen !! Or if he just wanted to have a threesome, or a swinger experience... hell even a .. *throws up in mouth* cuck experience...

There's no reason for the good wife path to be boring... hell even if you say "The Good Wife path should only be sex with Liam at most".... then it could still be NOT boring by actually having Liam tearing that pussy up !!! No BS about how he is always tired... I understand the first few days after moving, but we are on day 11 and he has fucked her ONCE !! the game JOHN has had Jessica fuck her fiance nearly once a day much to the bitching of the people on that thread. Laim could be opening up Sophia to repressed desires... he could not only be fucking her daily, he could be fucking her in the yard where people might see, in the dressing room of the beach, they could be roleplaying again, or trying BDSM (yuck) or anything else to spice shit up...
Actually for them is day 18,so even worst case.
Do we really know if even before they are having sex once or twice each month?

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Patience it's all we have. Can't wait the continuation. Ellie and Sophia are perfect couple. :love: :love: :love:
Hehehe Don't forget Sophia & Dylan too :sneaky:, Sophia with both or with either of her children are the perfect couples. They ARE the most popular of the game after all. :love: :love: :love: :sneaky: (y)

I agree with you, patience it's all we have and hopefully soon. Glad to see you're back at the comments too. :)(y)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes