Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Hey Lord_Xanatos, as the resident Central American, do you know if the laws in your country are as different as the laws in the USA, as they are in the difference between the laws in the UK, and the laws in Continental Europe?

For example, I hear in Spain, it's not illegal to have sex in public, like it is in I believe, pretty much the rest of the world
In Spain is not illegal the public sex with one exception, wen there are underage people or similar. You can fuck in your car, in a beach or in a park, but not in front to the school, or in the beach or in a park when families are there with children. If there are children there can be penal prosecution.

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
I genuinely am having a hard time understanding anyone who defends this developer's practices, he mentioned after achieving his goals that he'd do things like "Get other people on board" "Quit whatever he's doing and focus full time on the game" and whatever else, but all he's done is just increase the goal lol.

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
The incest discussion in recent posts was interesting to me, I personally anti-incest and have posted very strong opinions against it in the past on F95, I generally avoid incest conversations now because most just rain down hate on me when I talk about incest.

However, I was curious about something recently and thought about posting but forget.

If you don't push Dylan on the swing? (which stops his path)
If you don't rub suntan lotion on Ellie? (which I think ends her path)

Then what actually does happen in-VN then?

I assume the Aiden bullying Dylan/Zach still happens?
I assume Janitor/Teacher path still open?
I assume the side jobs be open?

Museum Kids as well, Alyssa and other women not named Patricia

An I assume there be stuff with Sam but what about the stuff we have seen with Dylan and Sam, is there a Sam only event for say the bikini show?

I choose to push Dylan and Ellie, as felt, without doing so, most of the content wouldn't be seen.

Also FYI, I don't see step-relations as incest, if it not incest before they become step-related, then it not incest after they become step-related, So I just pretend Sophia is their step-mom.
The Dylan or Sam route are pretty much linked at the beginning of the the game but I think you might get blocked later if you don’t have enough point if you choose to not participate in some solo Dylan event. I know that if you play the Dylan only route, you have to have some points with Sam to continue. For the bikini show, there’s no « Sam only » show . You need max point with Dylan and Sam if you want Sam to participate. As for the rest of the cast I think you can play most of the game without worrying about incest if you don’t like it.

Reactions: Notretsam

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
First of all, I'm not Central American, I'm North American, Mexico is in North America and Central America starts in Guatemala and Belize ending in Costa Rica & Panama.

In Mexico, cities like Guadalajara it's not illegal to have sex in public. In the City I live, up north one can have sex in the car or public places and not being harassed by the police only in the case of fomenting Prostitution or soliciting and only IF a neighbor of the place where having sex makes a complaint then the police can act, so yeah, it's not illegal for us either. You will have to translate the interview from this or this if you want to know more.
Really? Cool. Geography has never been my strong suit. Geology, that I know, geography, not so much. Will try and not make this mistake in the future.

That said, this is why I ask. To learn shit I might otherwise wouldn't.

Reactions: Mr Killer D

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The Dylan or Sam route are pretty much linked at the beginning of the the game but I think you might get blocked later if you don’t have enough point if you choose to not participate in some solo Dylan event. I know that if you play the Dylan only route, you have to have some points with Sam to continue. For the bikini show, there’s no « Sam only » show . You need max point with Dylan and Sam if you want Sam to participate. As for the rest of the cast I think you can play most of the game without worrying about incest if you don’t like it.
yeah, You end up with the points being to low for a lot of things to unlock, so in the end, the best choice is to push Dylan on swing or lotion on Ellie's back.

Maybe at some point I play through and shut down Ellie and Dylan, see how it goes but barely have time for 1 playthrough.

Reactions: Leldorin

paginou

Nov 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "Lord_Xanatos, message: 4038855, membre: 1672998"]
Tout d'abord, je ne suis pas d'Amérique centrale, je suis d'Amérique du Nord, le Mexique est en Amérique du Nord et l'Amérique centrale commence au Guatemala et au Belize et se termine au Costa Rica et au Panama.

Au Mexique, dans des villes comme Guadalajara, il n'est pas illégal d'avoir des relations sexuelles en public. Dans la ville où je vis, dans le nord, on peut avoir des relations sexuelles dans la voiture ou dans les lieux publics et ne pas être harcelé par la police uniquement dans le cas de fomenter la prostitution ou de solliciter et seulement SI un voisin du lieu où avoir des relations sexuelles se plaint alors le la police peut agir, alors oui, ce n'est pas non plus illégal pour nous. Vous devrez traduire l'interview de ce ou de celui- si vous souhaitez en savoir plus.
[/CITATION]
bonjour vous avez la sauvegarde complète de dylan merci.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Oui, J'ai la sauvegarde complète de Dylan (en effet, c'est ma seulment sauvegarde du jeu), est-ce que vous-avez besoin de mes sauvergardes? ou un en particulier? :unsure:

Yes, I have all the save files from Dylan's Path (as a matter of fact, it's the only ones I have for the game) Do you need my save files or one in particular? :unsure:

Reactions: Plnjr987

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
[QUOTE = "Lord_Xanatos, message: 4038855, membre: 1672998"]
Tout d'abord, je ne suis pas d'Amérique centrale, je suis d'Amérique du Nord, le Mexique est en Amérique du Nord et l'Amérique centrale commence au Guatemala et au Belize et se termine au Costa Rica et au Panama.

Au Mexique, dans des villes comme Guadalajara, il n'est pas illégal d'avoir des relations sexuelles en public. Dans la ville où je vis, dans le nord, on peut avoir des relations sexuelles dans la voiture ou dans les lieux publics et ne pas être harcelé par la police uniquement dans le cas de fomenter la prostitution ou de solliciter et seulement SI un voisin du lieu où avoir des relations sexuelles se plaint alors le la police peut agir, alors oui, ce n'est pas non plus illégal pour nous. Vous devrez traduire l'interview de ce ou de celui- si vous souhaitez en savoir plus.
[/CITATION]
Could you please write in english? Not everybody in this forum can understand French language.

paginou

Nov 20, 2018
Oui, J'ai la sauvegarde complète de Dylan (en effet, c'est ma seulment sauvegarde du jeu), est-ce que vous-avez besoin de mes sauvergardes? ou un en particulier? :unsure:

Yes, I have all the save files from Dylan's Path (as a matter of fact, it's the only ones I have for the game) Do you need my save files or one in particular? :unsure:
the full backup of Dylan yes need backups? thank you

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Because the GW path is all about being a faithful wife and doting mother, that's why it's boring. But L&P shouldn't do anything with that path to make it more raunchy because then it undermines the whole point of it.

There is a reason why the GW path doesn't go in that direction, and I just explained what it is.

It's not lazy because it's one of three distinct paths and if you want Sophia to be good wife but also have a kinky edge, then that's what the the Filthy path is for.
Im sorry but you didnt explain anything, that reason is complete BS in the same way that saying "Sophia isnt prudish, plenty of women dont fuck their children".... "Good Wife" is the name of the path, not "Faithful Wife", not "Prudish Wife"...

If say Liam told Sophia "hey honey the boss's daughter wants me, and I could totally help my career by making her SQUEAL!".... Then Sophia as a GOOD WIFE would help make that happen !! Or if he just wanted to have a threesome, or a swinger experience... hell even a .. *throws up in mouth* cuck experience...

There's no reason for the good wife path to be boring... hell even if you say "The Good Wife path should only be sex with Liam at most".... then it could still be NOT boring by actually having Liam tearing that pussy up !!! No BS about how he is always tired... I understand the first few days after moving, but we are on day 11 and he has fucked her ONCE !! the game JOHN has had Jessica fuck her fiance nearly once a day much to the bitching of the people on that thread. Laim could be opening up Sophia to repressed desires... he could not only be fucking her daily, he could be fucking her in the yard where people might see, in the dressing room of the beach, they could be roleplaying again, or trying BDSM (yuck) or anything else to spice shit up...

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Im sorry but you didnt explain anything, that reason is complete BS in the same way that saying "Sophia isnt prudish, plenty of women dont fuck their children".... "Good Wife" is the name of the path, not "Faithful Wife", not "Prudish Wife"...

If say Liam told Sophia "hey honey the boss's daughter wants me, and I could totally help my career by making her SQUEAL!".... Then Sophia as a GOOD WIFE would help make that happen !! Or if he just wanted to have a threesome, or a swinger experience... hell even a .. *throws up in mouth* cuck experience...

There's no reason for the good wife path to be boring... hell even if you say "The Good Wife path should only be sex with Liam at most".... then it could still be NOT boring by actually having Liam tearing that pussy up !!! No BS about how he is always tired... I understand the first few days after moving, but we are on day 11 and he has fucked her ONCE !! the game JOHN has had Jessica fuck her fiance nearly once a day much to the bitching of the people on that thread. Laim could be opening up Sophia to repressed desires... he could not only be fucking her daily, he could be fucking her in the yard where people might see, in the dressing room of the beach, they could be roleplaying again, or trying BDSM (yuck) or anything else to spice shit up...
I agree with u. Faithful =/= boring path. Only u need be creative that the same way u can be in the cheat paths etc, only change the males, but like u said, u can do the husband corrupts the wife and they have better sex scenes etc, no need involucres always random assholes for a good sex scene damn.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Could you please write in english? Not everybody in this forum can understand French language.
Plus it's a requirement of the forum to at least provide an English translation. It can be a bad Google Translate translation, but you still need to provide one

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes