truerty

Dec 30, 2018
The Dev made the claim that this was a realistic game. As such I have always made assessments based on that claim.
That he is unable to fulfil this claim is his problem.
Neither did he when he said he'll hire another guy when i reach this goal!

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
LOL! I have lived in Germany, France, Denmark, and Italy. As an adult, both single and after I married. I don't recall the woman in any of those countries thinking having sex with their children was "normal."
Wow! Man, I don't think you realize that this is just a game, not real life simulator? Besides, even in real life there is lot of incest, where parents have sex with their sons or daughters... and if the incest is consensual case, there is no rule breaking, virtually speaking, of course.

Reactions: Assari

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I already wrote years ago how a GW route could lead to endless possibilities of sex but the Dev isn't smart enough for that.
He made the GW route boring and so no one wants the GW route.
Because the GW path is all about being a faithful wife and doting mother, that's why it's boring. But L&P shouldn't do anything with that path to make it more raunchy because then it undermines the whole point of it.

There is no reason why a GW path couldn't incorporate action with other women or couples. But that will never ever happen because other people are strictly on the FW path.

That is simply lazy and most importantly boring.
There is a reason why the GW path doesn't go in that direction, and I just explained what it is.

It's not lazy because it's one of three distinct paths and if you want Sophia to be good wife but also have a kinky edge, then that's what the the Filthy path is for.

Reactions: Matt1

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Enjoying it so far..............ADD Full Lesbian Path and Make Cock optional and it is Definitely 5 stars!!!!!!!!
Don't need to add a full Lesbian path - it's already possible. And all scenes are technically optional, it would just make for a very boring game. The question is only whether or not you want incest. In terms of content, the incest route is currently better

Reactions: Mr Killer D

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
Don't need to add a full Lesbian path - it's already possible. And all scenes are technically optional, it would just make for a very boring game. The question is only whether or not you want incest. In terms of content, the incest route is currently better
Do I want Incest?? Hmm 60hrs Sisterly Lust....... 45hrs Parental Love ........... 32hrs Midlife Crisis .......... Yes Please!

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Remove the "incest" and "lesbian" tags - after all this time hasn't happened in the game YET! No cheating and very little sex period. After all these years. Per F95 rules only content currently in the game can be in tags. If it's planned it has to be hidden in spoiler. This would be an adult game in Iran or Saudi Arabia.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Remove the "incest" and "lesbian" tags - after all this time hasn't happened in the game YET! No cheating and very little sex period. After all these years. Per F95 rules only content currently in the game can be in tags. If it's planned it has to be hidden in spoiler. This would be an adult game in Iran or Saudi Arabia.
While it's not sex, there's certainly lesbian and incest content. You only need to look at half the signatures and some of the profile pics to determine that. The Dylan fans may even have something to say about the incest tag too.

It may also change again with the next update, which is due to drop in about 2 weeks.

Meanwhile, I was musing about Sophia's first trip to the gym, and the Vicky event morning day 12. I wonder if it's going to be another trip to the gym, and if Sophia is any more comfortable in the communal showers

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I been a sponsor almost a year and about to drop if there's no sex with someone other than husband in next update. I'll follow here and wait A YEAR to download next hoping it happens. Who the fuck wants an "adult" game where 6 months in there's no sex, let alone 3 years? Again, it's a "bad marriage simulator" or "blueballfest", not an adult game. Plus early on is extremely boring, especially the guitar lessons that can't be skipped.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
While it's not sex, there's certainly lesbian and incest content. You only need to look at half the signatures and some of the profile pics to determine that. The Dylan fans may even have something to say about the incest tag too.

It may also change again with the next update, which is due to drop in about 2 weeks.

Meanwhile, I was musing about Sophia's first trip to the gym, and the Vicky event morning day 12. I wonder if it's going to be another trip to the gym, and if Sophia is any more comfortable in the communal showers
If it's not actual sex it shouldn't count.

• Angry
Reactions: Notretsam

RChandler

Dec 1, 2019
Wow! Man, I don't think you realize that this is just a game, not real life simulator? Besides, even in real life there is lot of incest, where parents have sex with their sons or daughters... and if the incest is consensual case, there is no rule breaking, virtually speaking, of course.
No, I'm just responding to someone's complaint that Sophie is "Unrealistic" and unusual in her behavior.

Reactions: Bane71 and AlienEDM
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes