Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I been a sponsor almost a year and about to drop if there's no sex with someone other than husband in next update. I'll follow here and wait A YEAR to download next hoping it happens. Who the fuck wants an "adult" game where 6 months in there's no sex, let alone 3 years? Again, it's a "bad marriage simulator" or "blueballfest", not an adult game. Plus early on is extremely boring, especially the guitar lessons that can't be skipped.
You can do the math, but some of us aren't expecting a sex scene on the Filthy route until at least playable day 20. For some characters it's probably closer to playable day 25. So it's probably best if you just quit now, and perhaps return in about 5 - 10 years.

L&P has already ruled out sex scenes with Dylan and Morello next update, as well as the Yoga event, so the chance of a sex scene with Sophia on the Filthy route next update is practically non-existent.

D

Deleted member 840101

But it's okay, you and your bi wife......
Its better if you don't talk about other's personal life. Its strictly none of your business. Just because RChandler talks about his life that doesn't mean you can take the liberty to talk about his personal life.

The Dev made the claim that this was a realistic game. As such I have always made assessments based on that claim.
That he is unable to fulfil this claim is his problem.
The dev also said that he would hire someone, he would cancel his college courses and would quit his job.

Don't you think it is a great risk quitting a job or cancelling a college course for a petty adult game.

The thing is we all want faster updates. Since its not happening we are obsessed with finding fault in the dev. We are clinging to his promises as if they are the reason for slower updates. We all should realise all those promises made by the dev were in excitement or lets just say that he made those promises to lure in patrons like some people say.

And speaking about "realistic", this is a website where people use their "fantasies" to create game and games like AWAM and JOHN are better when it comes to being realistic. So if you want a completly realistic game you would see Sophia having her first sex outside her marriage at the 360th playabe day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
It is obvious that in the next update there will be no sex (and whoever thinks there will be, does not know L&P well XD) in my opinion, where there are the best chances of something happening is in the case of Ellie / Julia, I put my hope that at least those two try breasts sucking or maybe we get lucky and see a masturbation(fingers cross)

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
Don't despair, it's not that bad! Yes, there isn't much normal sex in the game, but there is. In version 0.095-there is one scene on the GW path and one scene on the FW path. So that the author its quest sometimes trachom dilutes...
It is obvious that in the next update there will be no sex (and whoever thinks there will be, does not know L&P well XD) in my opinion, where there are the best chances of something happening is in the case of Ellie / Julia, I put my hope that at least those two try breasts sucking or maybe we get lucky and see a masturbation(fingers cross)

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
Remove the "incest" and "lesbian" tags - after all this time hasn't happened in the game YET! No cheating and very little sex period. After all these years. Per F95 rules only content currently in the game can be in tags. If it's planned it has to be hidden in spoiler. This would be an adult game in Iran or Saudi Arabia.
I didn’t know that French-kissing your daughter while she fondles your ass was not considered incest or lesbian. Must be a new way to say hello that I didn’t knew off.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hey Lord_Xanatos, as the resident Central American, do you know if the laws in your country are as different as the laws in the USA, as they are in the difference between the laws in the UK, and the laws in Continental Europe?

For example, I hear in Spain, it's not illegal to have sex in public, like it is in I believe, pretty much the rest of the world

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
While it's not sex, there's certainly lesbian and incest content. You only need to look at half the signatures and some of the profile pics to determine that. The Dylan fans may even have something to say about the incest tag too.

It may also change again with the next update, which is due to drop in about 2 weeks.

Meanwhile, I was musing about Sophia's first trip to the gym, and the Vicky event morning day 12. I wonder if it's going to be another trip to the gym, and if Sophia is any more comfortable in the communal showers
Didn't Vicky mention about bringing her boyfriend next time that they visit the gym/sauna?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Didn't Vicky mention about bringing her boyfriend next time that they visit the gym/sauna?
I don't recall anything like that, but I'll check. Isn't there something about BBC being in the GW route? The boyfriend of either Nathalie or Vicky is the only way I see that happening

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Hey Lord_Xanatos, as the resident Central American, do you know if the laws in your country are as different as the laws in the USA, as they are in the difference between the laws in the UK, and the laws in Continental Europe?

For example, I hear in Spain, it's not illegal to have sex in public, like it is in I believe, pretty much the rest of the world
First of all, I'm not Central American, I'm North American, Mexico is in North America and Central America starts in Guatemala and Belize ending in Costa Rica & Panama.

In Mexico, cities like Guadalajara it's not illegal to have sex in public. In the City I live, up north one can have sex in the car or public places and not being harassed by the police only in the case of fomenting Prostitution or soliciting and only IF a neighbor of the place where having sex makes a complaint then the police can act, so yeah, it's not illegal for us either. You will have to translate the interview from this or this if you want to know more.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Plnjr987 and nexer

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't recall anything like that, but I'll check. Isn't there something about BBC being in the GW route? The boyfriend of either Nathalie or Vicky is the only way I see that happening
I think that Vicky mentioned bringing her boyfriend along on there next visit to the health spa .
Vicky alao said that her boyfriend would never allow a male Masseur to touch her

Last edited:
Reactions: Leldorin

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Remove the "incest" and "lesbian" tags - after all this time hasn't happened in the game YET! No cheating and very little sex period. After all these years. Per F95 rules only content currently in the game can be in tags. If it's planned it has to be hidden in spoiler. This would be an adult game in Iran or Saudi Arabia.
Sophia has made out with her sister and daughter and has let her son jerk himself while looking at her body, and her daughter has also made out with another girl, so there's the incest and lesbian content right there.

RChandler

Dec 1, 2019
OK, I want to take a brief post to apologize to the posters here. I let myself get irritated at a poster on here and then made the mistake of posting information on my private life when he started making assumptions. I broke my cardinal rule on forums like this, which is "don't worry about the opinions of strangers you don't know and who don't know you." I've deleted those posts as they are more appropriate on our podcast twitter account and LS boards and not here. The most I will say about my personal life on here is just that my wife and I play these games together, and then only to provide some input from her (which may be a little different from most here, who I assume are males.)

Again, apologies to all for letting myself fall into the immaturity trap.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
since, normally, there will be no new character (according to L&P),
Vicky and Amber who talks about their "boyfriend" is necessarily someone we've seen before, but who? :unsure:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
since, normally, there will be no new character (according to L&P),
Vicky and Amber who talks about their "boyfriend" is necessarily someone we've seen before, but who? :unsure:
Vicky and Alyssa. Vicky's boyfriend is a professional basketball player.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
my bad , of course Alyssa sorry.
for vicky, yeah i know.
but that's his job, it doesn't tell us who. hmmm
More questions to add to the list
Vicky's boyfriend?
Alyssa's boyfriend/girlfriend/?
Did Ellie get the cheerleader captain role?
Did Liam fix the bathroom door lock properly?
Is the jacuzzi hot tub working yet?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: nexer and lockerxx

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The incest discussion in recent posts was interesting to me, I personally anti-incest and have posted very strong opinions against it in the past on F95, I generally avoid incest conversations now because most just rain down hate on me when I talk about incest.

However, I was curious about something recently and thought about posting but forget.

If you don't push Dylan on the swing? (which stops his path)
If you don't rub suntan lotion on Ellie? (which I think ends her path)

Then what actually does happen in-VN then?

I assume the Aiden bullying Dylan/Zach still happens?
I assume Janitor/Teacher path still open?
I assume the side jobs be open?

Museum Kids as well, Alyssa and other women not named Patricia

An I assume there be stuff with Sam but what about the stuff we have seen with Dylan and Sam, is there a Sam only event for say the bikini show?

I choose to push Dylan and Ellie, as felt, without doing so, most of the content wouldn't be seen.

Also FYI, I don't see step-relations as incest, if it not incest before they become step-related, then it not incest after they become step-related, So I just pretend Sophia is their step-mom.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
More questions to add to the list
Vicky's boyfriend?
Alyssa's boyfriend/girlfriend/
Did Ellie get the cheerleader captain role?
Did Liam fix the bathroom door lock properly?
Is the jacuzzi hot tub working yet?
another questions
what does alyssa work on?
is vicky boyfriend black? :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes