AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Guys, is boring to see a lot of people in this thread complaining about some kind of content in the game. Lets make this simple: If you don't like some kind of content, so not play it. The game has free route choices, what means that you have freewill to follow or not any path you like or dislike.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Guys, is boring to see a lot of people in this thread complaining about some kind of content in the game. Lets make this simple: If you don't like some kind of content, so not play it. The game has free route choices, what means that you have freewill to follow or not any path you like or dislike.
Lets make this simple: How can you get bored with the thread and not get bored with waiting for an update let alone a SIGNIFICANT update with some REAL progress/ action? We do not leave because "where there is life there is hope" (but not much hope left)

Reactions: ▌Gin ▐

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Hey, fellow geeks. Why don't you guys share your favorite moment from the game with me?
Well, there is not simply just one favourite moment, there are many, many moments to correct you politely :)
To share some of those, first for your entertainment and secondly to keep my erection up for the upcoming release (oh how ambigious :devilish: :eek: :giggle: o_O :ROFLMAO: :sick::) ) ...

Click to enjoy fullsize ...

Sophia putting sun lotion on Ellie
Day3_10_AA4_Sophia_lotions_Ellies_buttom_Upper_perspective.jpg

"Threesome" in a changing room
Day13_9_A25_Sophia_Ellie_answering_Emma_on_her_boobs.jpg

Ellie kissing Julia sweet and innocent
Day15_6_B11_Ellie_Julia_kissing_more_intense.jpg

Sophia quietly watches Ellies leg got humped (so dirty to play this scene and let this bloke do this to her daughter...)
Day15_7_AA15_Aki_puts_his_legs_up.jpg

Teasing the boys "for the science!"
Day16_2_AA11_Sophia_talks_with_the_boys.jpg

Helping mother
Day16_14_AA40_Dylan_grabs_Sophias_buttcheek.jpg

First lesbian kiss experience of Sophia with her sister (while Ellie is watching the scene)
Day16_18_148_Sisters_looking_in_their_eyes.jpg Day16_18_141_Ellie_weirded out.jpg

Teaching Dylan how to build a landing stripe
Day17_12_111_Sophia_says_every_women_shaves.jpg

Amber giving Dylan a free ride ...
Day17_13_92_Amber_answers.jpg

Material testing (and again "for the science!") (both variants Dylan only and Dylan/Sam)
Day17_14_180_Sophia_says_hey.jpg

Mmmmh, slippery teachers are the best!
Day17_17_53_Zac_and_Sophia_talking.jpg

Without words
Day17_21_96_Sophia_Ellie_kissing_0.2.jpg

Oopsie, I am such a clumsy hot teacher MILF (including the other variant where she opens her legs)
Day18_3_B12_View_on_panties_2.jpg

---

Ah, and to keep things civilized. Everyone face-palming this comment is stupid ;)

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What exactly it is there shown in "Whoops" post.
Can someone show us. There is a huge excitement!!!
It's Sophia slipping on a banana peal to reveal that she's wearing a pair of her husband's boxer shorts because she has no more clean panties since she gets wet at least 6 times a day. :ROFLMAO:

So err, is this just a lesbo dyke update or is there Dylan/Sam content?
I'm afraid if you're looking for some gay content there won't be any in this, but there will be plenty of hot lesbian content in the next 10-12 years including in the upcoming update. ;)

First lesbian kiss experience of Sophia with her sister (while Ellie is watching the scene)
View attachment 787241 View attachment 787273
How could you list this one but not use any of these images? :cautious:

Day16_18_126_Patricia_turned_Sophias_head_around.jpg Day16_18_127_Patricia_kisses_Sophia.jpg Day16_18_130_Sophia_kisses_Patricia_braver.jpg Day16_18_132_Sisters_caressing_their_lips.jpg Day16_18_133_Patricia_asks_with_her_tongue_for_permission.jpg Day16_18_137_Patricia_soaks_into_Sophias_mouth.jpg Day16_18_143_Sophia_Patricia_kissing_2.jpg Day16_18_148_Sisters_looking_in_their_eyes.jpg Day16_18_149_Patricia_licks_Sophias_saliva_from_her_lips.jpg

:love::love::love::love:

--------------------------------

EDIT: I see the lesbian-hating troll is stalking the thread again. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
It's Sophia slipping on a banana peal to reveal that she's wearing a pair of her husband's boxer shorts because she has no more clean panties since she gets wet at least 6 times a day. :ROFLMAO:

I'm afraid if you're looking for some gay content there won't be any in this, but there will be plenty of hot lesbian content in the next 10-12 years including in the upcoming update. ;)

How could you list this one but not use any of these images? :cautious:

View attachment 787324 View attachment 787325 View attachment 787326 View attachment 787327 View attachment 787328 View attachment 787329 View attachment 787330 View attachment 787331 View attachment 787337

:love::love::love::love:

--------------------------------

EDIT: I see the lesbian-hating troll is stalking the thread again. :rolleyes:
I don't mean gay content, I mean the exact opposite.

Is there any Sam+Sophia or Dylan+Sophia content? I.E, i'm pretty sure what every poll has sown as being the most popular content?

Or did straight lovers (majority) wait 4 months for a dyke update?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Hey, fellow geeks. Why don't you guys share your favorite moment from the game with me? Curious to know!
Mine was, Sophia and Patricia kissing!
Maybe the best scene I've played in a game!
favorite scene many:
first time we meet alyssa
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
learning more about alyssa
checking vicky ass
naughty maid:p
mom and daughter kiss
giving some fap material to sam
helping her son with his little problem
sophie helping emma with her self esteem.
first time we see sophie boobs!!
her first kiss with another woman (it shoud be alyssa:cautious:)
a moment with her favourite student
amber and dylan was hot to.
ellie julia kiss

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Lets make this simple: How can you get bored with the thread and not get bored with waiting for an update let alone a SIGNIFICANT update with some REAL progress/ action? We do not leave because "where there is life there is hope" (but not much hope left)
Of course I get bored with the long time between each update. But, what can I do about that, since that depend exclusive on the developer releasing?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes