XxxADOxxX

Nov 18, 2018
That scene happens when Sophia rejects Aiden's blackmail and decides sending Dylan to boarding school: Dylan, Sam and their moms play at the pool. It happens instead of Sophia's bikini fashion show.
Thx man. I never play that route becose I love Sofia submission from Aiden. .. but now I try it...

Reactions: ashitanojoe

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Looks like Ellie is leading in the poll so far!
Truth to be told, and even though I prefer Sam's path, if we analyze the most important genres of the game when it comes to talk about actual sex (when the time comes), we have these (other than corruption and exhibitionism, which are somehow more general):
  • Lesbian.
  • Incest.
  • Cougar (the part of this one which has to do having sexual relationships with younger men/women, not the man-eating meaning).
Who's the only character that matches the three of them? Ellie.

Next we have Dylan (Incest + Cougar) and Patricia (Lesbian + Incest), and could add Sam as the 4th one (almost Incest + Cougar).

Having said that, nobody should be surprised about those 4 characters being the only ones that can get relationship points. It all makes sense after all, not only from the developer's perspective but also for from the players' (influenced by the way the game is laid out, of course).

Regards

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Looks like Ellie is leading in the poll so far!
Truth to be told, and even though I prefer Sam's path, if we analyze the most important genres of the game when it comes to talk about actual sex (when the time comes), we have these (other than corruption and exhibitionism, which are somehow more general):
  • Lesbian.
  • Incest.
  • Cougar (the part of this one which has to do having sexual relationships with younger men/women, not the man-eating meaning).
Who's the only character that matches the three of them? Ellie.

Next we have Dylan (Incest + Cougar) and Patricia (Lesbian + Incest), and could add Sam as the 4th one (almost Incest + Cougar).

Having said that, nobody should be surprised about those 4 characters being the only ones that can get relationship points. It all makes sense after all, not only from the developer's perspective but also for from the players' (influenced by the way the game is laid out, of course).

Regards
I think that's not proper to say that Ellie is leading the poll, the scene with Ellie does, but it's not the same. Dylan is receiving more votes for different events, some Dylan's fans vote for one event and others vote for another, while the Julia and Ellie event has received just one vote so far.
Hey ashitanojoe, any particular reason you've left out Aiden and Bennett in your poll?
There aren't more reaction emojis and the Aiden and Bennett scenes haven't nudity, kissing or touching so far. But seeing the votes, I should put a Sophia's classroom scene instead of the Nathalie one. In a further poll, after new events, Aiden and Bennett should be included instead of the scenes that haven't gotten many votes.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I think that's not proper to say that Ellie is leading the poll, the scene with Ellie does, but it's not the same. Dylan is receiving more votes for different events, some Dylan's fans vote for one event and others vote for another, while the Julia and Ellie event has received just one vote so far.

There aren't more reaction emojis and the Aiden and Bennett scenes haven't nudity, kissing or touching so far. But seeing the votes, I should put a Sophia's classroom scene instead of the Nathalie one. In a further poll, after new events, Aiden and Bennett should be included instead of the scenes that haven't gotten many votes.
deita sciens

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Of course it's proper to say Ellie is leading the poll - her scene is leading the votes, and that was the question asked, not about the character. If you asked who our favourite character was, that would get a different result. Can and has already been done, both here and on Patreon.

If you want more options (like for Aiden and Bennet) you could always do a straw poll, like deio did ages ago

Reactions: Old Dog

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019

add as favorite event: update
see reactions going sky high, ggwp.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes