Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
i always like this scene it is so funny
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is all we've got mom-son relationship on filthy route
That's why Dylan is my favorite, he is so funny.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The game get low rating and funny reviews on that site and the dev was furious about it, and he decide to call site admin to remove his content from its site
There was a bit more to it than just funny reviews

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I wouldn't say funny, but pretty much that's what seems to have happened.
There was a bit more to it than just funny reviews
i don't know never been there that was just my assumption according to the dev stories
Naive and vapid answers/comments like this are exactly the reason why I didn't post or discuss anything here for such a long time. It makes no sense cause people like you won't understand it anyway. And it's okay.
I already asked "fap-nation" to take my game down from their site because of the purposefully very aggressive downgrading and defamation without any reaction of the staff. And they did, even though my game was also one of the most viewed there.
I was also thinking about doing the same here many times and the only reason why I haven't done it yet is because it's not that extreme like there since here are at least a couple of reasonable people who carry their brains in their head and not just between their legs!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The new update must be quite long because he has been translating since 4 days
Correct, but for the wrong reason. It often takes him at least a week to complete P&T. But this update has 1327 renders, with the Ellie/Julia and Yoga events each bigger than the bikini fashion show. So we're probably looking at close to 2 weeks for P&T.

You also neglected the programming part of P&T

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
How would fapnation have the Woops! teaser? They dont have the game, nor do they have a forums where it could be posted on

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes