mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So this new update, over 4 months long thus far, has 1327 renders. I will be curious to see how many of those renders actually A) moves the plot forward, or B) has anything resembling erotic content. I have to hand it to L&P, he (they, she, it, whatever) saw a market and created for themselves a profession, not simply a hobby. Based on the pace thus far, and the stated goals, this game will drag on for years, putting L&P (or their progeny) through college at least. Bravo, my good man (or consortium, whichever)!

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Actually I made the breasts a little smaller than the updates before!

I thought the same when I saw the image... we'll see to what point they were reduced when the update drops as we'll get some nudity.
they are still big. :p

Reactions: Alley_Cat

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I hope they're not too filled with the filthyness of us, players. They'll never fit in a shirt ever again.... or on Earth for that matter

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018

Actually I made the breasts a little smaller than the updates before!

I thought the same when I saw the image... we'll see to what point they were reduced when the update drops as we'll get some nudity.
In my sincere opinion, L&P should considere a lot of things, if he/she is really that perfectionist and really wish to create realism in the game. For example:

In the story, Sophia is a mid-age woman, married and with too childrens... that means her body should follow the same match. She breastfed two childrens, what means her breasts should be more natural saggy (since L&P relate that she is not using silicon prosthetics).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
For now...
To be honest I don't think that many more people will vote the poll since now. The poll is getting lost between pages. I think that those results will not change. But the people still can vote of course and if the situation change, I will change the podium.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
To be honest I don't think that many more people will vote the poll since now. The poll is getting lost between pages. I think that those results will not change. But the people still can vote of course and if the situation change, I will change the podium.
Ellie is playing her cards. the MC Dylan didnt make his move yet, as it wasnt his turn, but just you wait

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes