Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
he's mighty, he will give us the best scenes in the future, not this shower teasing that everyone melts way to easy about it lol. Think of the potential his route might give us, the mother, the sister, the aunty (hopefully). Only the best.
I would love to see him buying some lingerie for his mother as she is feeling comfortable wearing them in front of him at the moment and ask her to model for him.

Pestilence

Jul 8, 2017
Man its a shame I never bothered to read a few posts to determine if all the male scenes were optional, "women only for me". Saw it years ago but never touched, I'll miss alot of content sure but I'm fine with that.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Man its a shame I never bothered to read a few posts to determine if all the male scenes were optional, "women only for me". Saw it years ago but never touched, I'll miss alot of content sure but I'm fine with that.
Most scenes are optional. You can do a purely straight route, a purely lesbian route, a mixture of both. For this game it's more a question of whether or not you like/can deal with incest, since that's where most content lies.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Considering how hard I had to convince some people this wasn't just a lesbian update, I'm surprised how many people are coming out of the woodwork asking when the update is due.

Especially since update after will be Ellie, Vicky and (Liam or Morello), so probably a primarily lesbian update.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Considering how hard I had to convince some people this wasn't just a lesbian update, I'm surprised how many people are coming out of the woodwork asking when the update is due.

Especially since update after will be Ellie, Vicky and (Liam or Morello), so probably a primarily lesbian update.
What do you mean"Not a lesbian update" how dare you say such a thing,you sir are a cad and a scoundrel,its just not cricket.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018

I don't play the lesbian route, I came here for the story even though it was considered a little update for us who play straight route

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What do you mean"Not a lesbian update" how dare you say such a thing,you sir are a cad and a scoundrel,its just not cricket.
"Female dominant" and "general sensual venture" is I believe how L&P described it, not lesbian.

With the Alyssa part not having any touching, I'm sure it doesn't count as lesbian content.
Are you sure about that? I believe the Woops teaser didn't have any nudity, but I don't recall anything about lack of touching.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
"Female dominant" and "general sensual venture" is I believe how L&P described it, not lesbian.

Are you sure about that? I believe the Woops teaser didn't have any nudity, but I don't recall anything about lack of touching.
mmmmm touching

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Wait, is that confirmation there is touching??
Mmmm I guess you could say that there is touching,well sort of.
Do you realise that the bikini that Sophia is wearing in the jacuzzi is adjustable?,I just love clothes that have morphs.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes