Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He say that he need to have a break due personal problems...
It has not been updates since 2019-12-02,I honestly didn't think that it was this long.
Whatever his personal problems are I hope that he gets them sorted sometime soon.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I see that our resident troll the PalmFace king is back,I have missed you buddy.Every say hi
I've been getting a lot of face palms recently but from multiple members, altho' there is one individual who seems to make a habit of face-palming whatever I write, (maybe it's who you're referring to). As somebody who doesn't post that much, I rate this as quite an achievement. As far as I can tell they are 'awarded' because I don't care for Sophia's airbag development & welcome any reduction in breast size & also did not agree with cutting the Bennett route short. I am aware that as soon as you express any opinion, someone will have a different one, which is to be expected. I will debate with anyone if need be but facepalms are just lazy.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I've been getting a lot of face palms recently but from multiple members, altho' there is one individual who seems to make a habit of face-palming whatever I write, (maybe it's who you're referring to). As somebody who doesn't post that much, I rate this as quite an achievement. As far as I can tell they are 'awarded' because I don't care for Sophia's airbag development & welcome any reduction in breast size & also did not agree with cutting the Bennett route short. I am aware that as soon as you express any opinion, someone will have a different one, which is to be expected. I will debate with anyone if need be but facepalms are just lazy.
I agree with the "airbags" comment and thought that Sophia looked so much better in earlier updates,but that is just my personal opinion.
As for the Bennet route being shortened/cut,call it what you will,as far as I remember no explanation was given as to why this happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Mmmm I guess you could say that there is touching,well sort of.
Do you realise that the bikini that Sophia is wearing in the jacuzzi is adjustable?,I just love clothes that have morphs.
Wait, is the woops thing just a "touch the fabric" variation where one of the girls shows more than she should?
That's almost as lame as the touch the fabric thing.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Amazing how he moves 10% a day, sees people here doing the math and that he can finish it on the last day of the month and starts moving 5% a day :ROFLMAO:
So blatant at this point, doesn't even try to hide :ROFLMAO:
In terms of P&T rate, I believe it really depends on how many branches there are.
A quote(theory) from a friend that actually makes sense and one that I completely agree with.

Last edited:

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
In terms of P&T rate, I believe it really depends on how many branches there are.
A quote(theory) from a friend that actually makes sense and one that I completely agree with.
Which also means we're heading 6-month updates as the game continues and more events are required to fill each day due to having more paths in parallel.

Well, that's not unexpected at all. So, just enjoy what we have now because things will get worse.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I think that's not proper to say that Ellie is leading the poll, the scene with Ellie does, but it's not the same. Dylan is receiving more votes for different events, some Dylan's fans vote for one event and others vote for another, while the Julia and Ellie event has received just one vote so far.
That's right. My boy Dylan is winning this game!

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Also they have a choice instead of picking up Emma to go shopping . Sophia and Ellie gose into the dressing room . You can see Sophia experience when Ellie is changing :sneaky: ;) did anyone else played that particular day .

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes