Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Also they have a choice instead of picking up Emma to go shopping . Sophia and Ellie gose into the dressing room . You can see Sophia experience when Ellie is changing :sneaky: ;) did anyone else played that particular day .
Going shopping with Ellie? I've done both, with and without Emma. These days I don't bother with Emma since she moved to the Aiden route.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Going shopping with Ellie? I've done both, with and without Emma. These days I don't bother with Emma since she moved to the Aiden route.
Hmm I think you need to go with Emma in order to get the maximum Ellie points required to get the full Sophia/Ellie shower scene IIRC.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hmm I think you need to go with Emma in order to get the maximum Ellie points required to get the full Sophia/Ellie shower scene IIRC.
Nope, you get the same Ellie points regardless. As I said, I've done both. There's no real point in picking up Emma these days.

Reactions: wynlard

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I don't know about you guys and girls,but the male that I don't like at all is Logan,not Liam or Bennett or anyone else.
Do we have any idea if there is a plan for Sophia/Logan?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't know about you guys and girls,but the male that I don't like at all is Logan,not Liam or Bennett or anyone else.
Do we have any idea if there is a plan for Sophia/Logan?
Why would Sophia team up with Logan?It would only cause trouble if Ellie found out and besides Sophia has a very low opinion of Logan.
As for Bennet Sophia already has the means to refuse Bennet and get Dylan's history grade improved.She has 3 options,maybe 4,to end the Bennet event.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think the and concert events are going to be incredible. What do you think?
The museum event could go the same way as the Tyler event went,close but no cigar.As for Sam I think he has a better chance with Sophia than the museum boys but we will have to wait and see

Reactions: cerebotio2

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm looking forward to the Nathalie event, not the concert, as I won't get that event. As for the date with Jason and Haru on day 14, that really depends on how much Patricia hits on Sophia. As for Jason and Haru, I couldn't care less.
let us see how much damage Patricia can do to Sophia's marriage,I wonder if she is jealous of Sophia

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes