Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think that Patricia will corrupts Ellie first and then she will use her to fuck Sophia, a good lesbian threesome can happen
Not sure how much Patricia can corrupt Ellie. Considering Ellie is already wondering how well Patricia kisses, all Patricia would need to do is mention how women can give oral too, and the deal would pretty much be sealed.

Unfortunately, I've heard nothing about there being a lesbian threesome in the game, so I doubt it will happen. At least officially.

Reactions: Lederzar

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Not sure how much Patricia can corrupt Ellie. Considering Ellie is already wondering how well Patricia kisses, all Patricia would need to do is mention how women can give oral too, and the deal would pretty much be sealed.

Unfortunately, I've heard nothing about there being a lesbian threesome in the game, so I doubt it will happen. At least officially.
Also Sophia did warn Ellie to not ask patricia about the kissing so it could cause some trouble if Sophia found out that she did ask

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Not sure how much Patricia can corrupt Ellie. Considering Ellie is already wondering how well Patricia kisses, all Patricia would need to do is mention how women can give oral too, and the deal would pretty much be sealed

When I refer to corrupting Ellie, it is rather give her the courage to go beyond a kiss, Ellie can go to Patricia's house to talk and the topic of both of them kissed Sophia and maybe they want to compare notes and in that moment sugest that she could fuck Sophia

Also Sophia did warn Ellie to not ask patricia about the kissing so it could cause some trouble if Sophia found out that she did ask
Knowing Ellie and her personality is almost certain that she will disobey Sophia

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
When I refer to corrupting Ellie, it is rather give her the courage to go beyond a kiss, Ellie can go to Patricia's house to talk and the topic of both of them kissed Sophia and maybe they want to compare notes and in that moment sugest that she could fuck Sophia

Knowing Ellie and her personality is almost certain that she will disobey Sophia
I can just imagine Ellie and Patricia taking notes while kissing.
It could happen nobody knows besides L&P,the kissing not the notes part

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

So enabling more than corrupting. Gotcha.

EDIT:
Man this thread exploded. Having trouble keeping up.
Morello can give Sophia one thing that Patricia can't.
Also morello can shower Sophia with lavish gifts,treat her to fine clothes,fine dining,opera
And what is this one thing?
Patricia can shower Sophia with gifts too. Carl is stupidly rich as well

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So enabling more than corrupting. Gotcha.

EDIT:
Man this thread exploded. Having trouble keeping up.

And what is this one thing?
Patricia can shower Sophia with gifts too. Carl is stupidly rich as well
A dick,unless Patricia is a shemale

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
A dick,unless Patricia is a shemale
I thought that's where you were going with that comment, but I didn't think it was that much of a concern. Firstly, Sophia prefers oral. Secondly, women can have dicks, they just tend to be plastic, like Ellie's. Sophia can even get one in a size she's comfortable with.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I thought that's where you were going with that comment, but I didn't think it was that much of a concern. Firstly, Sophia prefers oral. Secondly, women can have dicks, they just tend to be plastic, like Ellie's. Sophia can even get one in a size she's comfortable with.
And we know that Sophia will get her hand on a couple of dildo's and will finish pleasuring herself as well.
Plastic dicks now you are just being picky and yes I know Sophia prefers oral but at least she can carry her dildo in her man bag

Last edited:
Reactions: Handtasche
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes