Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Special brownies?
When Amber comes over its always special.

As they finish baking I just open the window a little bit. Not long after that there is soft tapping at the door. It never fails.

I learned if i don't want Amber to come over, like when Ellie is visiting. Don't ever open that damn window. The whole thing gets real ugly and messy. A slightly erotic cat fight ensues, Death threats are received, and the house burns down. The whole thing ends with no brownies for anyone.
However, if Ellie helps in making the brownies... Choosing to open that blessed window is Epic!!!

... Hey, With all this waiting don't blame me if my reality does its own renders now.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is there a way to process for dylan's & ellie's story without sam? More of a route which is buliding towards the threesome of dylan, ellie with MC Sophia?
All three routes can be done together, separately, or in any combination. As for a threesome, the only threesome we know can happen is on the GW route.
The game will be released very soon, we almost did it, the wait was very long :cool:
Welcome back!! Not as busy now?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Not so many work on weekends :D Can't wait to see my little mouse with an angel named Julia:love:
Damn straight! Although I had a thought: Ellie has been pretty much waiting since day 3 to do some naked sunbathing (which I've been raving about in your absence), so with the ability to send Dylan off to boarding school for the weekdays, I half expect Ellie to whip her bikini off as soon as she hears the car pull out of the driveway.

Now I'm beginning to get concerned seeing Ellie in all her glory might be a little much for little precious Jules to resist. I just hope Ellie wont be as hesitant as she was on day 15

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Eroticism and nudism is not same bros... If you like those kind of games, there's already Anna Exciting Affection... Where you can just orgasmed by somebody and easily forget in the next scene and blame the mental health. But awam is not like that, it took a different approach where every decision matters. You can't just show Dylan your boobs and forget. Its slow corruption, less nudity and no unwanted sex made it the game it is. It is the core of the game.

The only problem in the game is its development, its not a single person job with that much ambition. He must hire some to faster the development or the final product will not be in our reach.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Eroticism and nudism is not same bros... If you like those kind of games, there's already Anna Exciting Affection... Where you can just orgasmed by somebody and easily forget in the next scene and blame the mental health. But awam is not like that, it took a different approach where every decision matters. You can't just show Dylan your boobs and forget. Its slow corruption, less nudity and no unwanted sex made it the game it is. It is the core of the game.

The only problem in the game is its development, its not a single person job with that much ambition. He must hire some to faster the development or the final product will not be in our reach.
True, eroticism and nudity aren't the same. But when you do get both, then there's magic. The eroticism I found in the shower scene (that did win truerty - Ellie is top of the podium), is Ellie slowly building up the courage to ask Sophia for the kiss. They could have been completely clothed, and it would have been just as erotic. But I'm not going to turn down seeing two hot women naked either.

And concerning the Yoga scene, I believe the actual eroticism is going to be in partner positions. I'm fairly sure at some stage Patricia is going to ask what the groups favourite positions are, how they make them feel etc etc

The nudity is probably just going to be in the showers afterwards

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes