Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
About 45 MS Word pages
I read a long time ago at L&P's patreon site (can't find it right now) about the story being already written. For me it would be more than surprising if it was already finished up to the dialogue level, and if it's not the case, having to translate to english from another language would make no sense if you can write it directly in english. This would definitely speed-up this task.

Has L&P ever told anything about how much of the story is actually written? I mean, I'd understand that he/she had a global perspective of the plot, the profiles of the characters and some/most of the lines to be followed, but everything finished?? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Milflover1010

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
people out here calling sophia's corruption slow when she went from "pure" to letting strangers feel her crotch and showing her boobs to her son and son's friend in 7 days lol
not to mention taking a shower with the janitor or feeling bennet's dick under a table in a public setting

the only thing slow in this game is the development, sophias corruption is moving as fast as any game out there if not faster

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
people out here calling sophia's corruption slow when she went from "pure" to letting strangers feel her crotch and showing her boobs to her son and son's friend in 7 days lol
not to mention taking a shower with the janitor or feeling bennet's dick under a table in a public setting

the only thing slow in this game is the development, sophias corruption is moving as fast as any game out there if not faster
Not to mention that she's going to have sex with several people at the last part of the 30+7 days of the story. Quite surprising for a woman who's been happily married for the last 20 years.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes