aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
I guess in 10 days Now 50% programing translation .. and..
Dev puts a programing translation .. 5% per day. :LOL:

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I say we give until mid december to see how things will play out, if things stays like this, we down rate the thread, so he gets the message, no point in watching the developer cook air
I can't imagine this being effective at all.

There's room for improvement between the best case scenario (L&P hiring people, etc.) and the worst (pretty much the current one).

Some of things that could be changed with L&P still being the one with access to the source contents are:
  • Reducing the number of renders (already been discussed here).
  • Hiring an online VM service to run rendering batches / Doing it locally in more computers in parallel (as long as this option is available in Daz.. if it's not, I'd open a feature request for it immediately).
  • Outsourcing the PS edition.
  • Outsourcing the translation process (translations would be revised later, but the developer can save loads of time this way).
Doing this it would be easy to reduce the time required for every update close to a 30%, as L&P would be basically focused on creating scenes, enqueueing batches and coordinating the whole development.

All combined we might go to a 3-month update pace (half a day of the story each, as usual), which means moving the story forward 2 days per year and the game could be finished in 8/9 years. For me that's probably the best we can get, and whoever thinks things are going to be better, is just lying themselves.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019

There's room for improvement between the best case scenario (L&P hiring people, etc.) and the worst (pretty much the current one).

Some of things that could be changed with L&P still being the one with access to the source contents are:
  • Hiring an online VM service to run rendering batches / Doing it locally in more computers in parallel (as long as this option is available in Daz.. if it's not, I'd open a feature request for it immediately).
  • Outsourcing the translation process (translations would be revised later, but the developer can save loads of time this way).
Doing this it would be easy to reduce the time required for every update close to a 30%, as L&P would be basically focused on creating scenes, enqueueing batches and coordinating the whole development.

All combined we might go to a 3-month update pace (half a day of the story each, as usual), which means moving the story forward 2 days per year and the game could be finished in 8/9 years. For me that's probably the best we can get, and whoever thinks things are going to be better, is just lying themselves.
I agree with all you said. As for why i said what i said, it's because 2021 will be the fourth year of development, it's not like he's using quality assets and developing triple AAA under millionaire budget, for this game to take so long to conclude

Reactions: Milflover1010

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I agree with all you said. As for why i said what i said, it's because 2021 will be the fourth year of development, it's not like he's using quality assets and developing triple AAA under millionaire budget, for this game to take so long to conclude
Who cares how long it takes....not like you paid for it or they said it will be finished on this date.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Who cares how long it takes....not like you paid for it or they said it will be finished on this date.
What kind of an argument is that? First, we never knew if he's a subscriber or not. Even if he wasn't paying for the content, it would still deter him from becoming a new subscriber. So everyone's critisism matters.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Is there a way to process for dylan's & ellie's story without sam? More of a route which is buliding towards the threesome of dylan, ellie with MC Sophia?
this guy is very creative, i like this dude, this idea should be implemented in my opinion
I think the talk was about what brings people back to this game, i. e. eroticism. That's not hard to grasp. No, it's not an Oscar winning film (obviously) but "the rest" very much does matter, to me & many others. I don't play this for incest but for "the rest," the characters, the gorgeous women, the story, the quality of the renders, the curiousity as to what will happen next, etc. etc. Those who like incest get a large helping but it's not dished out in a stupid, puerile, completely unconvincing way, as in so many other games of the genre. I also play AEA, which is a paradigm for random, meaningless sex, because you see, I like variety (....but not incest). Now I'll wait for the virgin fratboy facepalms.
I was brought to this game because of Sophia. But the best thing is Dylan doing Sophia. I have an idea, put the reverse incest patch in the game, where Sophia becomes Dylan's landlady and it isn't incest anymore, hahahaha.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
this guy is very creative, i like this dude, this idea should be implemented in my opinion

I was brought to this game because of Sophia. But the best thing is Dylan doing Sophia. I have an idea, put the reverse incest patch in the game, where Sophia becomes Dylan's landlady and it isn't incest anymore, hahahaha.
It's not a reverse incest patch. It's a separate build called Decisions of Life

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
It's not a reverse incest patch. It's a separate build called Decisions of Life
you can't have sex in Decisions of Life, though, or can you? never really played it. AWAM isnt censored though, reverse incest patch is to make Sophia the L thing that owns the house, making the family just friends, thats the trick hehe

ttrevc

May 2, 2019

1. This could help a lot to speed up the update, but i think L&P believe that it's better with a lot of renders because the story feels smootly, also it's better for him because he can milk more money delaying the story with a lot of renders XD

2. Exists more Render farms for blender and others software than DAZ, plus it's more economic for him to render it in his house, he want to save money, and since we are in a big global economic recession/depression, it's good for him to secure his future.

3. Same that 2, save money..

4. Same that 2, save money, He could ask for help to translate the game here in the forum and L&P only make the programming .

I think that with the global economic recession/depression + slow updates (good story, good quality but still 720p) will be a combo and his game will be less supported especially next year, and possibly will be abandoned, i hope not because i like the game, but i have a pessimistic view.

• Haha
Reactions: MagiLord and Matt1
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes