Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
the lesbian route with ellie seems a little odd to me, because its the typical 2 bathroom in a huge villa, broken doorknob of the bathroom without any reason, that I found funny.... if the dev somehow tips that dylan or ellie broke the doorknob to make this trick work... then I think it will be more logical
Certainly wasn't Ellie. Sophia herself even muses how far she would have gone with Ellie if it wasn't for that broken lock. Why do you think I've been raving on about how the lock gets fixed this update?

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Certainly wasn't Ellie. Sophia herself even muses how far she would have gone with Ellie if it wasn't for that broken lock. Why do you think I've been raving on about how the lock gets fixed this update?
It was Liam. After the renovation he broke it again.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It was Liam. After the renovation he broke it again.
Interesting theory, but why would he break it if he would be the one that'd have to fix it? Unless you're suggesting he did a dumb, not expecting the kids wanting to use the bathroom as well.

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
I cant understand how most of you are so blind to see what is happening. Believe me the next update will be super boring and the reason for that is because the developer lost his passion to continuing making new updates of this game. How I know that? Simple this happen to almost every single good game so far, the best example for that is Milfy City.
1. The developer refuse to fulfill his patreon goal;
2. The delay between the updates became longer and longer;
3. He cant release the update on time and hides behind apologies

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I cant understand how most of you are so blind to see what is happening. Believe me the next update will be super boring and the reason for that is because the developer lost his passion to continuing making new updates of this game. How I know that? Simple this happen to almost every single good game so far, the best example for that is Milfy City.
What makes you think we don't see it? People have been making more or less the same complaint as you for quite some time now. The difference, at least for me, is that I don't care about what you're complaining about. I'm not a patron, so it's not worth the effort to get angry and frustrated about something that I can't change.

I enjoy the game. And as long as I continue to do so, I'll hang around this thread. The other reason I just don't care about patreon goals, long waits etc etc, is that I'm a Fan Artist. Old dog can tell you, I'm having a field day doing renders of all the mischief I suspect Ellie might get up to without Dylan around. I've got another one rendering at the moment. I don't even care if there's no nudity or sex scenes in this update, because I have those renders too.

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
I dont think so because if he do that he will loose his patreons which means over $5000 a month

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
If paying patrons were to desert en masse, the situation might change but many of us here don't pay. What we think about the inexorable drift towards 2 updates per annum probably has little importance from L&P's point of view. It's one of the benefits of being your own boss that you work to your own standards, deciding what's essential & what can be ignored. Broken promises, missed deadlines, slow work rate etc., can get an employee into trouble, or even dismissed but the boss here is answerable to his patrons & their sheer numbers right now provide no motivation to organise work differently.

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
Amazing! So, in your opinion, creating a Nude body is a concern for fans?
What makes you think we don't see it? People have been making more or less the same complaint as you for quite some time now. The difference, at least for me, is that I don't care about what you're complaining about. I'm not a patron, so it's not worth the effort to get angry and frustrated about something that I can't change.

I enjoy the game. And as long as I continue to do so, I'll hang around this thread. The other reason I just don't care about patreon goals, long waits etc etc, is that I'm a Fan Artist. Old dog can tell you, I'm having a field day doing renders of all the mischief I suspect Ellie might get up to without Dylan around. I've got another one rendering at the moment. I don't even care if there's no nudity or sex scenes in this update, because I have those renders too.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Do you think Zac has some opportunity with Sophia? Maybe not sex, but something else? Watching, and even touching.

View attachment 793599
I think Zach has a lot of potential with Sofia! Remember how Sofia behaved when Zack was at the Spa. I think events will begin to develop after Sofia finds out who is still Alice's secret lover. Personally, I think it's Zack.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
I think Zach has a lot of potential with Sofia! Remember how Sofia behaved when Zack was at the Spa. I think events will begin to develop after Sofia finds out who is still Alice's secret lover. Personally, I think it's Zack.
Do you mean in the case it's Zac or in any case? Anyway, if it's Zac, I don't think Alyssa will drop that bomb to Sophia lightly... do we know for sure when she will give her the news? Maybe it is in the next update, though it is too soon to say it if it's Zac.

I think yes, but Zac looks better with Alyssa :sneaky:
Don't we all :sneaky:

Reactions: Bane71

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I think yes, but Zac looks better with Alyssa :sneaky:
That's exactly what I'm hoping for regarding Alyssa & Zac along with Sophia & Dylan a sort of "Mother & Son group"...maaaybe include Amber and her son, but the ones that I really would like for it to happen are Alyssa & Zac since I'm already on the path for Sophia & Dylan.

As unlikely as that might be, I hope it could happen for Alyssa and Zac, it might definitely be somewhat enlightening for Sophia regarding Dylan if she goes through that reveal. Either way, Sophia & Dylan's path keeps moving forward. :sneaky:(y)

And the loving it's just so much better when is "kept it in the family" hehehe including Sophia & Ellie of course. :sneaky::LOL:

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Do you mean in the case it's Zac or in any case? Anyway, if it's Zac, I don't think Alyssa will drop that bomb to Sophia lightly... do we know for sure when she will give her the news? Maybe it is in the next update, though it is too soon to say it if it's Zac.

Don't we all :sneaky:
I think this can happen after Alice and Sofia are even closer friends, or rather after their intimacy.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes