Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I cant understand how most of you are so blind to see what is happening. Believe me the next update will be super boring and the reason for that is because the developer lost his passion to continuing making new updates of this game. How I know that? Simple this happen to almost every single good game so far, the best example for that is Milfy City.
1. The developer refuse to fulfill his patreon goal;
2. The delay between the updates became longer and longer;
3. He cant release the update on time and hides behind apologies
Seriously! Stop complaining or always saying the same thing!
In the end, you will be the first to jump on it, like thieves as soon as the updates come out!
This is crazy!

Easylovingcpl

Aug 1, 2019
Do you think Zac has some opportunity with Sophia? Maybe not sex, but something else? Watching, and even touching.

View attachment 793599
I agree. While it was so difficult for Dylan to change his clothes with his mom, Sophia simply was comfortable to be on underwear with Zack. Moreover, she let him put oil on her while she was on thong!
Zack got what Dylan and Sam didn't get . Also the initiative in Zack case was from Sophia.
Sophia is a sexy loving mother with Dylan, a sexy neighbor with Sam, but she is a hot slutty milf with zack.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Mother/son orgy who started this rubbish rumor?
You have all seen how Dylan reacted to Sam during the duo bikini event,swimming lessons,trampoline event and the pool scene,only happens if you send Dylan away.
So if Dylan reacts like this to Sam,a friend,why would Dylan share Sophia with his other friends?We all know how Dylan reacts when his friends talk about his mother,he is not happy.
So no I don't see a mother/son orgy happening
If you're saying it for what I wrote...I think I know enough English to know the difference in the word I choose to use for the "Mother & Son group" instead of an orgy. I meant group as Alyssa with Zac, Sophia & Dylan, and maybe (however very unlikely if not impossible) include or consider Amber and her son, NOT as an orgy but as the notion of the mothers with their own sons not to swap nor exchange anything with anyone!! I don't want Sophia with anyone else other than with Dylan hehehe. :sneaky:

That been said, I agree with you and I also don't see any Mother & son orgy happening. (y)

If you send Dylan away or not, there are some instances where Dylan steps up and defends Sophia from anyone talking about her or doing something to her. The Swimming lessons (against Amber's son), The soccer match (talking to Darnell about it), The trampoline event (again, against Amber's son :rolleyes:), and not very amused about the mailman either. The duo bikini event can be avoided and make it a solo bikini show, which that's what I did, and I'm not sending Dylan away as that's not my main playthrough, even when I do have a save file just to check if anything happens with Amber. :cool::unsure:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If you're saying it for what I wrote...I think I know enough English to know the difference in the word I choose to use for the "Mother & Son group" instead of an orgy. I meant group as Alyssa with Zac, Sophia & Dylan, and maybe (however very unlikely if not impossible) include or consider Amber and her son, NOT as an orgy but as the notion of the mothers with their own sons not to swap nor exchange anything with anyone!! I don't want Sophia with anyone else other than with Dylan hehehe. :sneaky:

That been said, I agree with you and I also don't see any Mother & son orgy happening. (y)

If you send Dylan away or not, there are some instances where Dylan steps up and defends Sophia from anyone talking about her or doing something to her. The Swimming lessons (against Amber's son), The soccer match (talking to Darnell about it), The trampoline event (again, against Amber's son :rolleyes:), and not very amused about the mailman either. The duo bikini event can be avoided and make it a solo bikini show, which that's what I did, and I'm not sending Dylan away as that's not my main playthrough, even when I do have a save file just to check if anything happens with Amber. :cool::unsure:
Yep my mistake it was group and not orgy apologies to you.

Reactions: Plnjr987

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
We
Mother/son orgy who started this rubbish rumor?
You have all seen how Dylan reacted to Sam during the duo bikini event,swimming lessons,trampoline event and the pool scene,only happens if you send Dylan away.
So if Dylan reacts like this to Sam,a friend,why would Dylan share Sophia with his other friends?We all know how Dylan reacts when his friends talk about his mother,he is not happy.
So no I don't see a mother/son orgy happening
Well their is a option to call Sam in photoshoot so its our opinion to share or not so the choice will let to sharing route or self satisfaction

Last edited:
Reactions: LaPein

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We

Well their is a option to call Sam in photoshoot so its our opinion to share or not so the choice will choose to sharing route or self satisfaction
Yes you have the choice either to involve Sam or not in the bikini shoot.Sam never gained any points in this event,I can't remember if Sophia did either.The point of the duo bikini shoot was not about sharing Sophia but more to do with Dylan's attitude/ feeling towards his mother and how other people see her,you got cuckhold points for Dylan during the duo bikini event.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahraini

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Yes you have the choice either to involve Sam or not in the bikini shoot.Sam never gained any points in this event,I can't remember if Sophia did either.The point of the duo bikini shoot was not about sharing Sophia but more to do with Dylan's attitude/ feeling towards his mother and how other people see her,you got cuckhold points for Dylan during the duo bikini event.
Remember when Dylan asked Sophia if she could modeling just like she did with Liam but instead of what she was doing with Liam it will be with bikini so on Sam and Dylan route only bikini show cause if remember Dylan was going to ask Sophia to do some photoshoot but thought about it and change his mind . But if it's only Sophia and Dylan then Dylan will asked Sophia if he could take some pictures and of course :love: :sneaky: she says Yes . And yes she got some points . So only showing her bikinis to Sam and Dylan . No photos

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Remember when Dylan asked Sophia if she could modeling just like she did with Liam but instead of what she was doing with Liam it will be with bikini so on Sam and Dylan route only bikini show cause if remember Dylan was going to ask Sophia to do some photoshoot but thought about it and change his mind . But if it's only Sophia and Dylan then Dylan will asked Sophia if he could take some pictures and of course :love: :sneaky: she says Yes . And yes she got some points . So only showing her bikinis to Sam and Dylan . No photos
True but you only get the cuckhold points in the dual bikini event not in the single bikini event and this is about some people thinking that Dylan would share his mother.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes