TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
I'm just hoping we get a scene that can beat the Sophia/Ellie kiss scene. That scene has sat on the throne for too long. The modeling for the boys was good too, but it's still a little too vanilla to beat out making out with your daughter.

Reactions: afterlights

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Did you even read my response to that post? The very next update is going to be a primarily lesbian update: an Ellie event, then Vicky, then either Liam or Morello.
I didn't. Who knows where it got buried? This thread is like a crowded walmart!

And if that's true, I'm very disappointed in the Dev. Can't he atleast do (straight - lesbian - straight - lesbian) in that order? Each update will satisfy a group of audience.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Going through the thread from months ago.It's funny how wrong we are with the predictions.
Many of the most respected her,made a guess for an update until the end of July.Completely wrong.
Mine was 10-20 August-again wrong.
It's not a suprise that both 100 and 200 days guesses are not right too.
The surprise is that 200 days is more accurate prediction than 100 days.

• Haha
Reactions: LaPein and Matt1

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
Story is branching out thus it takes long time for update, like Dylan event for going to different school and not doing so in the same update.
updates used to take 100 days but this time it would take 165 days almost.
I think his speed of work is almost constant from earlier updates.
If he has to balance out more details Vs faster updates he chooses what you already know.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Story is branching out thus it takes long time for update, like Dylan event for going to different school and not doing so in the same update.
updates used to take 100 days but this time it would take 165 days almost.
I think his speed of work is almost constant from earlier updates.
If he has to balance out more details Vs faster updates he chooses what you already know.
The real problem is that he said he actually cut a lot of renders for this update.If that is truth,imagine how much more time will take the update.I think no event should be 500+ renders,that is just a waste of time.And it seems that would be the case with the yoga if he didn't have reduced the number of renders.Maybe with Ellie/Julia too.

Reactions: jonnybravo11

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Mother/son orgy who started this rubbish rumor?
You have all seen how Dylan reacted to Sam during the duo bikini event,swimming lessons,trampoline event and the pool scene,only happens if you send Dylan away.
So if Dylan reacts like this to Sam,a friend,why would Dylan share Sophia with his other friends?We all know how Dylan reacts when his friends talk about his mother,he is not happy.
So no I don't see a mother/son orgy happening
Hey lwess7 I am interested on your point of view concerning my post,would you like to elaborate on why you put a facepalm on my post?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I didn't. Who knows where it got buried? This thread is like a crowded walmart!

And if that's true, I'm very disappointed in the Dev. Can't he atleast do (straight - lesbian - straight - lesbian) in that order? Each update will satisfy a group of audience.
It got buried directly underneath Kinkygal69's post. And straight - lesbian - straight would make no sense to the storyline

Reactions: Old Dog

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Going through the thread from months ago.It's funny how wrong we are with the predictions.
Many of the most respected her,made a guess for an update until the end of July.Completely wrong.
Mine was 10-20 August-again wrong.
It's not a suprise that both 100 and 200 days guesses are not right too.
The surprise is that 200 days is more accurate prediction than 100 days.
Especially funny since you have insufficient data to make anywhere close to an accurate prediction. Not even L&P has sufficient data most of the time. Why else do you think he only makes a guess once CS and RS reach 100%

It also depends on what you're making a prediction of. farrah was right on the mark in predicting Sophia and Patricia would kiss at the nightclub. And Sophia stealing Ellie's cheerleader uniform. And the nature of the bonus storyline.

So now I'm wondering what their prediction is of this update, since we haven't had the usual "there'll be no nudity or sex scenes" about the Ellie/Julia or the Alyssa event, now that farrah is back and active.

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
Or Sitting on the desk crossing and uncrossing her legs, bending over the desk or bending over to pick up a pen or whatever. :sneaky:

Also waiting for a preview and see which color L&P has chosen now that the dress has been decided or if it's going to stay like that. :unsure:
This guy had an accurate prediction

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
Well.......after downloading this game and playing it through, I have one or two, (maybe a lot more) comments to make. First, I shall start with this, to call this game a slow burn, I would rather say that maybe, the Author forgot to light the gas. Whilst the artwork and story are very much to my liking and there are some really well constructed scenarios, (i.e. Something good is about to happen now)..nothing happens. Nothing!...and so, another well started scene is snubbed out. and, back to reconstructing scenes which look promising for one's expectations of this genre of game, but Oh dear, another blue balling. (to use the vernacular) Thus we are left to ponder the Author's intentions whence scenes, aforementioned, come to nought. and a new scenario is crafted, again to come to nought. almost as if the author is afraid to go there, to deliver the expectations enjoyed by so many consumers of these games. How Far will She go?.....well......not very, that is unless she is lusting after pubescent boys, including her own son..but this is not all...Here is an adult woman who is even afraid to look upon her own daughter naked!!!!!!! But swears like a fourteen year old street thug...Really? Come on.....her dialogue is cringe-worthy, and her timidity beyond the pale, except when confronted by large naked men in a shower? And here I end my review, hoping that the Author may look upon his masterful work and redress these failings with a relaunch and added content...XxX....many regards and good luck for the future.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Mother/son orgy who started this rubbish rumor?
You have all seen how Dylan reacted to Sam during the duo bikini event,swimming lessons,trampoline event and the pool scene,only happens if you send Dylan away.
So if Dylan reacts like this to Sam,a friend,why would Dylan share Sophia with his other friends?We all know how Dylan reacts when his friends talk about his mother,he is not happy.
So no I don't see a mother/son orgy happening
During the bikini event with Dylan and Sam, the choice regarding Dylan's reaction to Sam touching Sophia is attended to dictate Dylan's reaction to Sophia from then on out. I did specifically see that stated by L&P

I essentially took that as either of two things happens.

1) if you choose that Dylan is not OK with Sam touching, then what you say is true from then on out, Dylan going react angrily every time someone touches Sophia.

2) if you choose Dylan is fine with Sam touching, then that could lead to a 3some with Sophia/Dylan/Sam or other group sex scenarios, as Dylan wouldn't react angrily.

However, am not 100% certain, with L&P, anything is possible but that is how I interpreted the bikini scene and I choose what I presume many did, that Dylan was OK with Sam touching.

So personally I want to see that choice of mine lead to more Sophia/Dylan/Sam events

As I said before in this thread and no doubt say again, AWAM end up in 1 of 2 things,

1) Sophia becomes corrupted enough to have sex with just one person who is not her husband, and we choose who that 1 person is.

2) Sophia becomes corrupted enough that she has sex with multiple people and pretty much everyone she can have sex with.

There is no in-between for me but if multiple people happen, then its very likely group sex will happen.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes