Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Well.......after downloading this game and playing it through, I have one or two, (maybe a lot more) comments to make. First, I shall start with this, to call this game a slow burn, I would rather say that maybe, the Author forgot to light the gas. Whilst the artwork and story are very much to my liking and there are some really well constructed scenarios, (i.e. Something good is about to happen now)..nothing happens. Nothing!...and so, another well started scene is snubbed out. and, back to reconstructing scenes which look promising for one's expectations of this genre of game, but Oh dear, another blue balling. (to use the vernacular) Thus we are left to ponder the Author's intentions whence scenes, aforementioned, come to nought. and a new scenario is crafted, again to come to nought. almost as if the author is afraid to go there, to deliver the expectations enjoyed by so many consumers of these games. How Far will She go?.....well......not very, that is unless she is lusting after pubescent boys, including her own son..but this is not all...Here is an adult woman who is even afraid to look upon her own daughter naked!!!!!!! But swears like a fourteen year old street thug...Really? Come on.....her dialogue is cringe-worthy, and her timidity beyond the pale, except when confronted by large naked men in a shower? And here I end my review, hoping that the Author may look upon his masterful work and redress these failings with a relaunch and added content...XxX....many regards and good luck for the future.
please don't call this game that, we don't want to end up like fap-nation

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Oh my god dude, sorry i didn't read your post, you're like my ex keep nagging me why i didn't like her post!!

[straight - lesbian - straight] story order was already suggested by somebody else in this thread. That's what came to my mind for a solution. But ofcourse what I'd prefer is, they go straight all the way, and add 30% lesbian content with each update that caters to a minority audience.

Nope, i don't want another debate about who is the minority audience. Dev should do a poll in patreon AND f95 to understand his demographics.
All good. I just assumed you ignored it because it so easily shot down your idea of getting rid of the lesbian route.

And I'm not here to argue who is in the minority either, although second popular is hardly a minority. My point, really, is that no route is going to be gotten rid of, no matter how much we may personally despise it. Not even the Liam and the GW route, which got 11 votes out of around 1500 votes in the poll.

This game is about story, so events, whether they are straight, lesbian, whatever, will happen when it is appropriate to the story. Nothing more, nothing less.

Reactions: Bane71

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
1) if you choose that Dylan is not OK with Sam touching, then what you say is true from then on out, Dylan going react angrily every time someone touches Sophia.

2) if you choose Dylan is fine with Sam touching, then that could lead to a 3some with Sophia/Dylan/Sam or other group sex scenarios, as Dylan wouldn't react angrily.
I don't even know what i want. Sometimes i don't want Sam doing anything with her, but then after i completed the game with Dylan route, i go back to those options and see what the Sam path holds for me. Both are good, but I'd much prefer if she goes with her son. Sam is annoying at times!

1) Sophia becomes corrupted enough to have sex with just one person who is not her husband, and we choose who that 1 person is.

2) Sophia becomes corrupted enough that she has sex with multiple people and pretty much everyone she can have sex with.
The 2nd option is what usually happens with many of the games of this genre. It's better L&P goes with the 1st option. Teasing, playing with others, but going all the way with only one person. That's how you keep people being interested in the game. If she becomes an all around slut, people will stop playing after a certain point.

Take FOTM for example. MC had sex with Melinda. Besides him, the husband and one another guy forced himself on her. Since she is still holding back, people keep coming back wanting for more. Whereas i don't even bother with the games [Elena's life and Anna exciting affection] anymore, because now they started fucking everything that moves!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If I remember correctly, in this game day is the first hot lesbian scene. I think they will go very far.
Here is the post I think you're referring to. I think after the disappointment of the Emma switch, I'd forgotten about that quote. My only concern for Ellie/Julia is that he might be referring to the Yoga event instead, or even the Alyssa, since all three involve Lesbian Temptation to some degree

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
Well.......after downloading this game and playing it through, I have one or two, (maybe a lot more) comments to make. First, I shall start with this, to call this game a slow burn, I would rather say that maybe, the Author forgot to light the gas. Whilst the artwork and story are very much to my liking and there are some really well constructed scenarios, (i.e. Something good is about to happen now)..nothing happens. Nothing!...and so, another well started scene is snubbed out. and, back to reconstructing scenes which look promising for one's expectations of this genre of game, but Oh dear, another blue balling. (to use the vernacular) Thus we are left to ponder the Author's intentions whence scenes, aforementioned, come to nought. and a new scenario is crafted, again to come to nought. almost as if the author is afraid to go there, to deliver the expectations enjoyed by so many consumers of these games. How Far will She go?.....well......not very, that is unless she is lusting after pubescent boys, including her own son..but this is not all...Here is an adult woman who is even afraid to look upon her own daughter naked!!!!!!! But swears like a fourteen year old street thug...Really? Come on.....her dialogue is cringe-worthy, and her timidity beyond the pale, except when confronted by large naked men in a shower? And here I end my review, hoping that the Author may look upon his masterful work and redress these failings with a relaunch and added content...XxX....many regards and good luck for the future.
No don't want relaunch OK with what's going and can't wait for more 30 years after relaunch bad idea

Reactions: legolasbaler

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Sunshine Love 0.001 and AWAM 0.095 were released around the same day.
In the meantime, MrDots has released 2 updates for DMD and 2 for Sunshine Love!
MrDots really are the beast!
Both developers are doing what they set out to do. MrDots is out there to make content, L&P is out to milk patreons. Different business models which result in vastly different games.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I can't envisage a relaunch happening, unless the game is abandoned & a different dev takes the helm. What I think could be a reasonable, achievable compromise would be the modification of certain patches of dialogue & particular scenes. Other devs have done this successfully. An example of entirely unrealistic dialogue/monologue is, IMO, Sophia's lack of knowledge of the meaning of the acronym MILF. As an example of a completely unbelievable scene, we need go no further than when Sophia has a conversation about showing her panties to Aiden & Andre & then shows them. No-one else notices, or hears anything!?!? Personally, I would also favour the removal of some almost forgotten &/or minor characters, or perhaps their official relegation to the sidelines. It won't happen but I can still hope.

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I forgot to mention the last but most desired by many people threesome of the story if you follow the filthy + lesbian path: Dylan and Ellie.

There's always a chance that this happens, even if it's small.

Jan 22, 2019
This game really is the definition of slow-paced. If you're a fan of getting teased without ever getting anything worth mentioning, this game might be something for you.

Don't get me wrong, Sophia is incredibly hot and her slow descend into becoming a slut (if you so choose) is quite interesting but it's exactly that: slow. I wish this game wouldn't be so "detailed" in every aspect if that makes sense as even simple conversations can feel very dragged out. Aren't we all here to finally see this magnificent MILF get it on? I've played up to the end as of now and there was only one sex scene which is quite disappointing seeing as this game has been out for a while now, hasn't it?

Overall this game really captured me more than I had expected from a Visual Novel but I wish it would get to the good stuff a little faster... or atleast more frequently.
THE problem is not the slow pace , it's that sophia will never be a slut and everyone in this stupid thread want it to be a stupid lesbian and god forbid a futta bitch that's why in my opinion the dev should remove the corruption tag on this game coz we didn't see any

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The 2nd option is what usually happens with many of the games of this genre. It's better L&P goes with the 1st option. Teasing, playing with others, but going all the way with only one person. That's how you keep people being interested in the game. If she becomes an all around slut, people will stop playing after a certain point.

Take FOTM for example. MC had sex with Melinda. Besides him, the husband and one another guy forced himself on her. Since she is still holding back, people keep coming back wanting for more. Whereas i don't even bother with the games [Elena's life and Anna exciting affection] anymore, because now they started fucking everything that moves!
I actually meant that Sophia just has sex with one person before the game ends, this would mean it not happen till day 30.

As you said, I think it's more likely it be option 2, as its generally what usually happens but L&P is certainly doing things differently, so you never know.

Jeez, this thread would explode with negativity over that, 3 years after day 30 and AWAM is finished, this thread will still be going with complaints if L&P did that :D

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
THE problem is not the slow pace , it's that sophia will never be a slut and everyone in this stupid thread want it to be a stupid lesbian and god forbid a futta bitch that's what in my opinion the dev should remove the corruption tag on this game coz we didn't see any
yes we have seen corruption

1) she was corrupted by her son into showing her breasts
2) she was corrupted by her son into trying on bikinis and putting on a show for Dylan and Sam
3) she was and is being corrupted by Aiden into doing tasks, so she can protect Dylan and Zach
4) she was also being blackmailed and corrupted by the teacher as well, Mr Bennett? don't play that, so forget his name
5) she was also corrupted into letting the janitor masturbate while watching her in the shower
6) she also kissed her daughter in the shower and her sister as well, but I didn't see that, so presume she was corrupted.

So yes, there is corruption :)

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
you make bad example for picking elena life or anna exciting affection they build the game just for sex scene not for the story if you want both story and lewd scene try Good girl gone bad, Jessica oneil hard news, A mother's love, Love and submission, they are a good example how this game should be

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes